Unicolored Coordination F/W 07.08

^ :lol:

ok i didn't expect to like this trend ..but all these pictures are tres chic ! :smile:

i think the elle woods comparison is apt.

it looks good editorially and on the runway, but in reality, its elle woods

.. like any other trend, you know it's gone wrong once it hits the likes of 'elle woods'.. nothing to be scared of when done in the right timing.. by people who caught it and not were caught by the nearby 'boutique' showing the look?. :unsure:

rick owens did it too
00010m.jpg

00020m.jpg

00130m.jpg

style

wow. seems to be everywhere. i wonder if jil sander ss 07 helped to spur the trend?

Good Lord, really? I did that when I was 13 and vowed to never do that again (except for blue, white and black...)

Great thread!

I don't like Dunst's look, though, 'cause her clothes, hair and skin all match. That's a pet peeve of mine.

They look awsome!
Focus on contrasting all the different materials on the same tonal shade is such good fun!

it's beautiful and so impactful on the runway, but for real life wear, the color choices and quality of the garmets is very important to keep it from being crazy.

I like the idea of a grey-blue (for myself) h2t look, but I'd never be able to pull off h2t that electric blue from Max Mara.

I'd be afraid people on the street would see this:

EDIT** no image source

Last edited by a moderator:
hahah I don't think anyone with a brain would go out looking like that for real

please source the picture =)

I really love that, but it will be hard to "copy" .... starting with the matching shoes!

Amazing how many designers used this unicolor look. I agree with no*more*art, you'll need shoes in all colors! :smile:) That's a reason to go shopping more!.

I have been into this for a while. Never with tights though. I do fancy the idea of adding a contrasting color to this look. Very clever and nonchalant.

I don't see many people doing this look. Takes too much effort and confidence to pull it off. You actually have to think about it, you can't just buy some item or subscribe to a set of 'rules'.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gal4dior
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->