Uniqlo

im suprised that the U.S has only 1 store, in london alone there is a s*** load!

much better than H&M quality-wise, I think. I bought a bunch of their graphic tees too and they're so comfy! I wanted to try on jeans, but the fitting room lines were sooooooooo long.

i live in nyc and for whatever reason have never ventured into uniqlo. do they have good summer stuff?

i'm not a fan of AA (for personal reasons i won't get into here). uniqlo seems like a classier option.

Is it just me or does the Uniqlo in Soho not have that much stuff in it? It's hard to imagine that the streaming pictures of clothing items shown on the website are really all stocked there? I feel like the stores in London were enormous, this one not so much.

I actually just went a few weeks ago for the first time, and though I like some of the jeans didnt find much else there.

i went this weekend and bought two of the basquiat tees...i def plan to go back sometime soon...its so affordable!

Is it just me or does the Uniqlo in Soho not have that much stuff in it? It's hard to imagine that the streaming pictures of clothing items shown on the website are really all stocked there? I feel like the stores in London were enormous, this one not so much.

Yeah, there were at least three pieces I saw on the website that I really wanted to buy that weren't at the Soho flagship. I really wanted one of the cashmere sweaters. I did, however, manage to snap up one of the last three Alexander Wang dresses, so I can't really complain!

has anyone tried on their Heattech merchandise.
does it work...?

i need to buy some long johns
(long underwear)

so i went to Uniqlo after seeing a billboard about their heattech merchandise
but they only had size L left....:doh:

^ you should try again. i just went to uniqlo earlier today and bought heattech shirts for my bro and there were S, M and Ls for men.

I bought some heattech shirts for myself and a few of their "warm up" tights - which were just under $5 each. I also got a short black skirt for $10 (but it's more of a spring/summer skirt) and some flannels. I :heart: that store. I wish they'd open up a branch in DC!

Last edited by a moderator:
I relaly loved their sock colours, 4 for 10 dollars and theyre thicker and havent had any holes in any of them yet..

is there an european - or french - online shop ?

coz i understand absolutely nothing in japanese (there's a japanese online store) ...

could someone help ?

^I don't know but they have that micro boutique in the Marais rue des Blancs Manteaux and their Paris flagship opens this Fall (next to the Galeries Lafayette).

^Can't find more info about the flagship opening date.

Last time I was in the neighborhood, there were huge UNIQLO panels covering the building so I guess there's still lots of work to do.

According to bus ads, the Paris store opens next October 1st.
I hope we'll have Jill's collection!

Uniqlo will be available online in the US starting next week!! :woot:

from fashionetc.com
Good things come to those who wait!

And American fans of Uniqlo have certainly waited. Now, six years after the opening of the retailer's first U.S. store, the Japanese brand is launching e-commerce stateside, Women's Wear Daily reports.

Previously only available in Japan, China, Korea, Taiwan, and the U.K., Uniqlo's online shopping platform will make its U.S. debut next week, which will no doubt be welcome news to American shoppers living far from the brand's six U.S. stores—five in New York City, one in San Francisco.

RELATED ARTICLES
Uniqlo’s Biggest Competition: Apple? »
"We just wanted to do this right," Uniqlo U.S. CEO Shin Odake tells WWD. "We were waiting for the right moment."

The e-commerce site will featured expanded color and style options not available in-store, plus exclusive web discounts.

We've got our browsers fired up!

thanks for the info chrissy...

i haven't been to uniqlo since they stopped the +J line...:lol:...

Uniqlo will be available online in the US starting next week!! :woot:

from fashionetc.com

thanks a lot, chrissy...
:angry:...

i wound up buying stuff in the store AND online in the last day or so thanks to your post here...

:doh:... :hardhead:... :lol:...

:blush:

errr... sorry? :o

:lol: :rofl:

I have to confess, I'm afraid to check out the online shop because I CAN'T be spending any money on myself at the moment... especially with the holidays coming up.

But I also haven't been to Uniqlo in ages so I'm curious about what they have!

So curious about what you bought!

errr... sorry? :o

:lol: :rofl:

I have to confess, I'm afraid to check out the online shop because I CAN'T be spending any money on myself at the moment... especially with the holidays coming up.

But I also haven't been to Uniqlo in ages so I'm curious about what they have!

So curious about what you bought!

well- the undercover collab is on sale in stores, but i didn't see it online...

and they sold out of some leggings i wanted in the store but they had them online...

plus- there was a cute dress in the store, but they are having a special online promotion so it is cheaper if you buy it online...

hence, my shopping in both places...
:P

it's all pretty basic stuff...but that's what i like about uniqlo...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->