giphy.com

KIM KARDASHIAN (MQ)
Photography: Danielle Levitt
Styling: Kyle Luu
Hair: Chris Appleton
Make-up: Mario Dedivanovic
Model/Celebrity: Kim Kardashian

allure.com

Not every cover line relates to the cover star, people. I'm sure Kimberly isn't claiming to be a natural beauty - although she in fact was quite naturally beautiful as well.

I like the Rapunzel concept, but the photos couldn't be more dull. We all know that Kim can do better. She looks incredibly awkward in that Schiaparelli and the last shot with her crew is laughable. They did the makeup artist dirty lol

The title "when I'm blonde..." sounds so dumb. This overpass the mythic "Gwen on Glamour, Gavin and Going solo". And "natural beauty" makes things worse. Only in America.

Not every cover line relates to the cover star, people. I'm sure Kimberly isn't claiming to be a natural beauty - although she in fact was quite naturally beautiful as well.

louder for the people in the back!!!

The retouching is so bad. Also why does she look like a deer in headlights in every photo? Danielle Levitt is supposed to be known for her energy but these photos are lifeless.

LOL at "I'm a totally different person when I'm blond".

This is really boring, even for Kim

Forgive me? I have to have a dig since Marilyn is having another moment.
Monroe: ' No, I'm the same person, but it's a different suit.' :heart::heart::heart:

Not enough to see her all over IG for Couture Week also this?....

Terrible execution and post production....

Even I tolerate her more (because it's been zillion years from the infamous Vogue cover) I will never understand why people really loves her! I watch as a teen her reality and it hasn't deep content (what can you expect from reality shows? hahaha). She is always fighting with her mother, sisters and people related, and I don't know. We can't judge her because she jump to fame after a sex tape. All of us have something in the closet, we can't insult her because in our private life we did the same. But, why people really loves her? If she would run for being a president, people will make that possible. There's an obssesion with her and it's a nice subject to study in the future, the impact of social media in society. Personally I will never take her seriously, she won't be a favorite of mine and even I won't share pictures with her, all because of my lack of understanding about her Universe, but I recognize she takes amazing pictures and delivers like a bombshell, a supermodel. So sad that I can't separate her as a muse from the reality show/Instagram star she is. But well, it's the world we're living.

I think people know that, but don't you think it's a bit silly to have Kim on a cover with THAT cover line? The irony is too great to ignore.

The cover is fine with the Rapunzel's theme, but the editorial is just bland, like a cheap copy of the Jean-Paul Goude's photography.

I like the Rapunzel concept, but the photos couldn't be more dull. We all know that Kim can do better. She looks incredibly awkward in that Schiaparelli and the last shot with her crew is laughable. They did the makeup artist dirty lol

It sure isn't but the irony is still hilarious lol. I actually like the cover despite despite how bland that shade of blonde looks on her. However, I feel that people keep trying to get a new discourse from her when in reality she has none. So at this point, her appearance on magazine covers should just be celebrated as nothing more than the extension of her social media presence.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->