US Elle March 2020 : Hailey Bieber by Zoey Grossman

Love the second cover, although cropped from above the knee. Despite the odd outfit, she looks sun-kissed and this whole cover makes me ready for summer. But no thanks to the first one. It's the hair, as usual. Always makes her look so....let me say influencer with a 10k following.

I love the orange cover, but STILL talking about being mrs. Bieber?? How enraging and degrading!

How long can she drag this cover story?

If I were her, I’d be offended that I’m just reduced as Mrs. ______ and that being the only thing that magazines are interested about me. Girl talk about ME. My achievements. My success. My life.

She is her own person. Hailey it’s 2020, wake the f up.

Funny thing is, you don’t see the media obsessing / focusing a Justin Bieber feature regarding his married life. All write ups about him involve either his comeback, feud with Taylor Swift, or his past. Marrying Hailey is almost always done in passing.

Hailey, girl, marrying is not a job description.

If I were her, I’d be offended that I’m reduced as Mrs. ______. Girl talk about ME. My achievements. My success. My life.

I think it more than anything shows how much she wanted to be called Mrs Bieber. Hailey may be more conservative than we thought.

Third editorial preview would have been a great 2005 Elle cover....

Marrying someone as a success story? That’s not being conservative. Archaic is the term.

Well, of course I factored in the pap-organised church sessions, the choice to take his surname, this eternal Mrs Bieber tagline on all her covers....

I can't stand the Bi****s but I like first cover, is decent considering how insipid the cover subject is. And about the achieve... let's be honest. Is the only one she has. Her model career was built because of the "big" names around her. She's not a stunner as the Hadid sisters or Irina Shayk -who after Ronaldo, built her career on her own-. At least Kendull has a beautiful smile and some fierece poses.

I saw hailey in the title, and got dread, but I didn't see Zoey Grossman. She saved this.

On a side note, just look at Zoey go, she's getting a ton of gigs lately.

Is there anything this woman earned on her own? She's really pretty and this isn't all that bad, but as a cover subject she's so pathetic and insufferable that no matter how good the final product is, her presence stains it and her last name is all I can see. It's a shame.

Flawless! It’s perfect for ELLE! Like a modern interpretation of Gilles Bensimon! I don’t have anything bad to say about it...

Is her life really secret with IG tho?

What is her secret life? What's the catch? ....C'mon Nina.. If she has nothing to say at least make her look more interesting...in this same style of shoot her Elle Spain or Italy i don't remember was way better....

A fashion designer?! Like Rihanna, of all the designers?

giphy.gif

She recently created an Instagram account called Rhode (her middle name), though there’s no indication yet about what it’s for. And she did tweet the other day about trying to be a business woman or something for 2020

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->