Vogue India August 2020 : Hailey Bieber by Zoey Grossman

Oh, God, the shameless clout-chasing of Vogue India, lol. Tagging in Justin Bieber when he likely had no part in this 'exclusive'. Must get those followers.
I'm tired of Hailey Bieber 'speaking her truth', it's getting old. But when you think of it, what else does she have going for her except that? Certainly not modelling.

Hair can look better, but the retouching on her face is criminal.

The styling feels like she's wearing her man's clothes. The concept fits her considering how she allowed herself to be reduced as just someone else's wife.

The "Strong is Beautiful" tagline is quite ironic.

I'm tired of Hailey Bieber 'speaking her truth', it's getting old. But when you think of it, what else does she have going for her except that?
Well apparently she got to grow up and get her driver’s licence. That counts for something right? :rofl:

The styling feels like she's wearing her man's clothes. The concept fits her considering how she allowed herself to be reduced as just someone else's wife.

The "Strong is Beautiful" tagline is quite ironic.
Wait since when did marriage reduce somebody's value?

I don't really think that's what MON meant. It's a matter of fact that ever since Hailey Baldwin turned into a Hailey Bieber, her career basically boiled down to being Mrs. Bieber. From scoring the most major Vogue cover solely thanks to her man (who also posed with her, of course) to having each and every of her other works revolve around her role as his wife. I'd personally find that situation insulting.

I never said that marriage reduces someone's value. No truer words are said by Justice Kennedy - "in forming a marital union, two people become something greater than once they were." I concur.

However, my issue with Hailey is how she allowed herself to be reduced as merely Justin Beiber's wife. Tell me, in all her Vogue covers post-marriage, what has been her selling point? Right. Being Mrs. Bieber. Even the excerpt of her interview included Justin. Also remember that Elle cover of hers with the tagline "The Secret Life of Mrs. Bieber"? You can't make these up.

With nothing to promote, and not being the best/most sought out model out there, one could only wonder why she keeps racking these Vogue covers with an "exclusive."

Last edited:
Empty-looking cover and a random choice for Vogue India. It's almost weird seeing a non-Indian person on their cover - it's strange they never were bashed for their lack of diversity by the rest of the fashion world.

The cover seems half-baked. They could have done more.

A little bit of adjustment on the saturation
and a different masthead color could have made it
slightly better. Good thing they covered her
tattoos with text.

Hailey Bieber cover story Vogue India August 2020 featured.jpg
vogue.in

PS: It's still bad. It's not just the layout that was the issue on their cover; it's her as well.

Of course, it's nothing special, but such a simple and clean cover is a nice change. It feels like a breath of fresh air after all the tacky mess they have published.
I don't mind Hailey being labeled "Biebers wife" as long as she is fine with it. She seems to be well aware of how marriage has affected her career. Let's be honest, she'd never get so many covers without it.

Of course, it's nothing special, but such a simple and clean cover is a nice change. It feels like a breath of fresh air after all the tacky mess they have published.
I don't mind Hailey being labeled "Biebers wife" as long as she is fine with it. She seems to be well aware of how marriage has affected her career. Let's be honest, she'd never get so many covers without it.
That’s the entire problem! That she gets so many covers just because she is married to him.

There’s no styling here.
It looks like she just rolled out of bed and threw on the clothes that were left on the floor. Oops, I forgot my shirt.

Vogue Italia's june cover >>>> this.

Okay now that is a reach LOL Those covers should forever be remembered as the ugliest, most disturbing thing in the existence of fashion publications.

I personally don't mind the cover. There's not much you can do with Hailey and this cover pretty much summed up her range. It's effortless (on many levels), the styling fits her personal style, the hair... yeah. It's not ugly, it's not offensive - it's plain boring. A simple, effortless snap for the gram, nothing to write home about.

Even though I know hailey is a model I just don’t consider her one I’ve never seen a cover or editorial of hers that gives me model she always gives me soap opera actress

Actressy or not she's capable of doing a lot better, this is very half baked

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->