US Elle October 2018 : Selena Gomez by Mariano Vivanco

Sorry but this is so cheap.
And, as usual, there is no "break of silence" at all :ninja: but im not pointing fingers this time.

"Even when you are imperfect ... you are flawless"

Ummmmmmmmmm

I'm not loving the images I've seen so far but I'm surprised that Stuart Vevers' gothic, americana-infused Coach could look that sexy.

I'm not loving the images I've seen so far but I'm surprised that Stuart Vevers' gothic, americana-infused Coach could look that sexy.

That's the charm of Vevers' Coach! I know some pull their noses up at Coach, but in real life the pieces look far more covetable, and they're very easy to incorporate into a range of different looks. I am however also surprised that's the case for his women's looks as well.

Isabeli Fontana by Terry Tsiolis for Elle US October 2018

"Fake news"
stylist: Samira Nasr
mua: Frankie Boyd
hair: Kayla Michele

terrytsiolis/teamisabelifontana

^ Why this woman is still around? Much prettier girls, better walkers, bigger stars, better print models completely faded but this one is still booking jobs

Finally got this in the mail today, a month after they posted the cover. 246 pages

Review:

"Selena 2.0"
P: Mariano Vivanco
S: Anna Trevelyan

"Ignite the Night"
P: Ben Hasset
S: Anna Trevelyan
M: Hannah Ferguson

"Fake News"
P: Terry Tsiolis
S: Samira Nasr
M: Isabeli

"Anything Goes"
P: Alex Saladrigas
S: Gillian Wilkins
M: Lara Stone

"Carry On"
P: Tom Schirmacher
S: Deborah Watson
M: Achok Majak

They've also included the Yulia Gorbachenko beauty edit that's been in every Hearst October issue.

Profiles/interviews include: Jenny Slate, Ina Garten, Tara Donovan, Jameela Jamil, Misty Copeland, and Sister Norma Pimentel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->