US Glamour February 2018 : Tracee Ellis Ross by Patrick Demarchelier

serendipity8777

Reaction score
s-l1600-2.jpg

kevinkkelly1 on eBay

I like her. Happy that she's on the cover

but that font has to go.

And the styling. goodness

It's a damn shame the fashion industry hasn't fully embraced Tracee Ellis Ross. The woman is dynamite. A brand like Chanel should have snatched her up years ago.

YES YES YES!!!
MY GIRL!
A bit cheesy but it's Tracee so i don't mind.

Yes Karl, she needs to be an ambassadress already!

All i need right now is a US VOGUE or UK VOGUE solo cover.

The sneakers are really ruining this cover for me.

I like the energy, perfect for Tracee; but god+@*n that font.

Hallelujah! So glad to see her get this. Let her work her way slowly up to Vogue from these mainstream titles.

I like only her energy and pose here, the dress doesn't work with the pose, and the art direction is as usual tragic. Can't wait for Cindi to be gone.

She looks like she was caught dancing inside of Whole Foods. Those sneakers are gross! :yuk:

Not my fave look but if this is a step in her getting a Vogue cover, then so be it.

I've always loved her, and she's been a style icon for ages.
I'd like this cover so much more minus the shoes and tragic fonts.

She'll never get a Vogue cover. Anna already has her go to black celebrities.
Karl can't see her through his dark shades, so Chanel is out too.

The outfit and fonts are appalling. Other than that, yay! I love Tracee as well and I really wish she were a more prominent face in the fashion industry.

If she can get a blue chip to back her then we will see her on Vogue. She's got so many selling points, and others seem to skid by on nepotism, so why not her? I'd rather see Tracee than Lupita or Rihanna for the millionth time.

I've always loved her, and she's been a style icon for ages.
I'd like this cover so much more minus the shoes and tragic fonts.

If with her "Black-ish" Tv show, she manages to be invited to the shows and to wear Chanel couture and Metiers d'Arts at events, that means that someone is paying to attention to her at Chanel. And Chanel's team is quite tight so...

People are only talking about Chanel because she was seen wearing a lot of Chanel in 2017.

I'm only noticing it right now...Is this JIL SANDER ON THE COVER OF GLAMOUR? :shock::shock::shock::shock:

I'm only noticing it right now...Is this JIL SANDER ON THE COVER OF GLAMOUR? :shock::shock::shock::shock:

Yes, with LV sneakers. I agree, if she's got a meaty movie role, it's will be even more likely for a Chanel campaign or at least 'house friend.' Part of that could be her change of stylist to Karla Welch too.

I expected a more showy debut, why US Glamour, the most commecrial magazine yet? Such an odd choice. Maybe it has something to do with Tracee! Or Anna. Actually, it's probably Anna.

TRACEE
Photographer: Patrick Demarchelier
Stylist: Jillian Davison
Hair: Chuck Amos
Make-Up: Romy Soleimani
Model/Celebrity: Tracee Ellis Ross

Glamour USA Digital Edition

WHO DO YOU LOVE?
Photographers: Marcus Ohlsson, Olivia Malone & Katie Friedman
Stylists: Vanessa Chow, Henna Koskinen & Amy Hou
Hair: Tsuki, Rachel Lee & Brittan White
Make-Up: Deanna Melluso, Diane Da Silva, Joseph Carrillo
Models/Celebrities: Julia Van Os & Max Papendieck, Alex Crush & Amilna Estevão, Pyper America Smith & Lucky Blue Smith, Kunal Nayyar & Neha Kapur Nayyar, Maria Dueñas Jacobs & daughters (from left, Isa, two, Luna, four, and Silvi, two), Samira Wiley & Lauren Morelli, Luka Sabbat & Adriana Mora, Bethany C. Meyers & Nico Tortorella, Moj Mahdara & Roya Rastegar, Camilla Stærk & Helena Christensen, Frida Aasen & Herieth Paul and Benny Harlem & Jaxyn Harlem

Glamour USA Digital Edition

Who do love ed is delighted, however, I feel like this was a reprint from Vogue Us. It's the same concept I believe but more diverse of course.

Who do love ed is delighted, however, I feel like this was a reprint from Vogue Us. It's the same concept I believe but more diverse of course.

This is what happens when Vogue's editor is in charge of consulting your magazine. The paint by numbers effect is more apparent than ever. Don't know who these people are and why the print buyer would be interested in seeing them.

Tracee's edit is also a bit disappointing because I expected it to be longer. Only like the 2nd shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->