US Glamour March 2018 : Katy Perry by Emma Summerton

I like Soo Joo but that editorial is so bad. :lol: Especially that shot on the subway train.

Ok, Katy's cover is just awful, but the ed is pretty decent. She is not that fashion-edgy girl like they wanna sell us (she is barely trendy), but im enjoying to see that ar least she is trying unlike the most female superstars.

Soo Joo ed could be awesome if they haven't decide to duplicate her in almost every pic (it looks soooooo fake) because the styling and concept are quite good (just look at the first pic).

Not felling anything from this "BRIGHT? RIGHT." story, so flat...

Well, whatever, is not like I have big expectations on this publication anyway. Next!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my that editorial is gorgeous. I love it. The cover however is terrible.

I kind of miss UK glamour. :(

Hattie Steward in that god awful hand-drawn font?

WOW, congrats to US GLAMOUR for dragging women's fashion publication design to rock-bottom.

Derivative, badly executed photography, plus horrible typeface choices compounded by embarrassingly juvenile design elements. And these are the digital spreads sans editorial fashion texts normally included in the print copies!

The photoshop in the Soo Joo by Reveriego ed is a DISASTER so obvious
even if it's was planned to be this way it looks so amateurish

Huh?

*As per tFS Community Rules, please DO NOT quote images. Thank you!

So that's an Australian supermarket called Coles (and I know it's in Australia because there's a giant display of Tim Tams in the background).

Coles does not sell New York Post. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->