US Glamour September 2018 : Tiffany Haddish by Billy Kidd

Thanks for the review.

Seems very lacklustre for a September issue.

At this stage I actually wish the rumour of Christine Centenara taking charge of the fashion department is true (despite my reservations), because what we are seeing here is just a joke. And for September of all months.

At this stage I actually wish the rumour of Christine Centenara taking charge of the fashion department is true (despite my reservations), because what we are seeing here is just a joke. And for September of all months.
She is indeed working at Word Trade Center, but I don’t know in what.

Maybe she’s angry bc Davison came back as Creative Director... haha

How brave of him to claim the styling! :lol:

But on a serious note, this trend of getting celebrity stylists to style the magazine covers of their clients is absolutely ludicrous. I thought it was only the mega celebs such as Madonna and Beyonce who make these demands, but now it seems even the lesser ones are getting away with it?? And for September?? This magazine is a laughing stock!

Fashionweekdaily: Zendaya and Tiffany Haddish both scored September covers, for Marie Claire and Glamour, respectively— how did you feel when you saw the issues?
Law Roach: It gave me chills to see all these women of color on the most important issue of the year for magazines. I think it speaks to the power of Black Girl Magic. I actually styled Tiffany Haddish for Glamour’s September issue. I’m so proud to be a part of this moment, with Tiffany and my work, and then Zendaya’s gorgeous cover. As a creative of color, it makes me really, really proud and happy, and gives me a little bit more hope that the fashion world is continuing to change.

Source: Fashionweekdaily.com

I saw this in the store last week, and it managed to seem even thinner than the previous months' issues?

I know times are tough - and Glamour's never been a 500+ pg magazine - but September should still be the harvest festival for fashion magazines. If you can't manage a slightly better page count this month, then when can you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waffleninja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->