US Harper's Bazaar April 2016 : Jennifer Aniston by Camilla Akrans

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score

*Edit* Above is the cover for subscribers and the newsstand cover will be on Bazaar's site later today!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very striking. I like it. My only niggle is that I wish her foot wasn't submerged. Proportionally, I'd like a heel to be on to elongate it all I think. But maybe that's just me!

Wow, great way to start the day! What a breathtaking shot!! This is one of those covers which I'll get despite of the awful content. The dress highlights her famous toned physique well. The shot could've been zoomed in a tad more, but it's splendid regardless.

Sales must be on the downslide if they're putting Jennifer on the cover. And clever of them to give her April.

Thanks for posting, Vogue28! :flower:

Really stunning shot! I also wish her foot were pointed to elongate the shot, but she looks so regal. And the reflection of the sky in the water makes it look so dreamy, bravo Bazaar!

Nope do not like any of this! Her feet not visible, her hand on her head while wearing a dress like THAT? Hahah no!

It´s an ok cover but I´m sure the newsstand´s is gonna be as boring as a cover with Aniston for Bazaar can be...

Wow this is stunning. I mean this is them trying! But I'm sure the newsstand would look nice

harpersbazaar.com

Why does their text is always says the same word every year?

Btw, Jennifer looks stunning on both cover!

I imagine this is going to sell very well for them. The new black and white shot is pretty strong too. I even quite like the newsstand cover.

Looks like every cover Jennifer's ever done.

I feel like we've seen this exact cover before, but I like it. Those pieces of fabric flying in the air really make it for me.

The subscription cover is gorgeous. It would be even better if she was standing on her toes with her right leg.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like every cover Jennifer's ever done.

I was just going to post the same thing! For all we know, this is a photo taken five years ago! Such a bore. Her look never changes. Was so nice not seeing her on as many magazine covers last year.

Well, some things never change. blarf. ( said with heavy sarcasm) :wacko:

It's the same old same old Jen Aniston x Bazaar cover, but I never get tired of those..

But her for April? Do they need to sell?

Great concept. Remind me one of Donna Karan campaign with Karlie Kloss.

I really enjoy this cover. And I, for one, really like that she's not standing on her toes. That would've made it sexy...this is more powerful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJC
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->