US Harper's Bazaar April 2016 : Jennifer Aniston by Camilla Akrans

stunning subscribers cover however news stand is too generic but i guess u cant blame them they gotta sell

Nobody could make this concept work, and certainly not Jennifer Boring-ston.

Hopefully this issue will have some top models. Did anyone else notice that march was all no name models?

I was expecting something very dull and boring, but I actually like the subscribers covers! Very surprised since Aniston and Bazaar are both not names that make me excited.

The subscriber's cover is stunning & the preview, but my question is "She's still relevant or she's promiting something?

^Friends reunion, maybe?
I think she´s like Sarah Jessica Parker, she just sells (or sells the illusion that she sells copies). I wouldn´t mind if it wasn´t for the predictability of the newsstand cover and the cheesiness of the editorial preview :innocent:

The subscriber's cover is stunning & the preview, but my question is "She's still relevant or she's promiting something?

She's promoting Mother's Day, a film with Julia Roberts and Kate Hudson, on circuit next month.

There's no 'illusion' that she sells covers, she just sells covers. Point. The figures are clear, in black and white, from Audited Media.

Francesco Clemente for Harper's Bazaar April issue 2016.:heart: :woot:

12798066_244058449268985_1350829341_n.jpg

instagram.com/lindaevangelista

Francesco Clemente for Harper's Bazaar April issue 2016.
1171229_139712829754366_476645189_n.jpg

12783394_1691941631057450_1335726501_n.jpg

instagram.com/blairz

First interesting thing in Bazaar in ages! I wonder if the models got to keep the paintings :mrgreen:

A new way to see Supermodels
Portraitist: Francesco Clemente
Photographer: Jason Schmidt
Stylist: Joanna Hillman

harpersbazaar.com

Hopefully this issue will have some top models. Did anyone else notice that march was all no name models?

Well I guess the gods heard my prayers and they gave me not top models but supermodels!

Great idea but the execution is not really great. And Linda looks hideous. Once so gorgeous.

Christy and her painting looks amazing! Linda looks great but her painting looks NOTHING like her. I'm not crazy about Iman's either.

A new way to see Supermodels
Portraitist: Francesco Clemente
Photographer: Jason Schmidt
Stylist: Joanna Hillman

harpersbazaar.com

Awesome concept and they could have done something incredibly cool with this, but it's just kinda flat.

Thank you for sharing!

Wow, actually like this! The shots of them without the paintings would have sufficed. I'm sorry, but those paintings are hideous.
How great is it to see Anna here, they should use her more often. This is her first appearance after her cover for them.

A new way to see Supermodels is really smart. It is also a very interesting way to see clothes. I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LolaC888
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->