US Harper's Bazaar April 2016 : Jennifer Aniston by Camilla Akrans

Although I do like the edit. I just saw the Verushka picture it's based on and I have to say it blows this outta the water.

The full body shot of Jennifer over the water is breathtaking! I also quite like 'A new way to see Supermodels', it's really interesting!

Preview: Vanessa Moody by Nathaniel Goldberg

Harper's Bazaar Digital Edition

Preview: Alisa Ahmann by John Scarisbrick

Preview: Vivien Solari by Julia Noni

Jennifer Aniston has some picture with the falcon which is simply amazing! :heart:

Love Vanessa's + Vivien's editorials. Alisa looks good too!
Love all the models and photographers, they should really stay away from Richardson, then they can do an actual at least decent issue.
Who would've thought HB would excite me (even if only a little bit) ...

They literally NEVER do anything with their models' hair. Its always nondescript wind swept shoots at Bazaar. Boring as hell.

Photographer Julia Noni shot a beauitful summery, warm ed with model Vivien Solari. Julia Noni is a good addition to Bazaar. Also saw eds with Alisa Ahman and Vanessa Moody. Francesco Clemente said his agents made him get on Instagram - sad!

Jennifer Aniston Takes Fight
Photographer: Camilla Akrans
Celebrity: Jennifer Aniston
Stylist: Julia von Boehm

US Harper's Bazaar Digital Edition

and HQ pics for you...

Wander Lust
Photographer: Nathaniel Goldberg
Model: Vanessa Moody
Stylist: Tom Van Dorpe

Ageless Style
Photographer: John Scarisbrick
Model: Alisa Ahmann
Stylist: Joanna Hillman

Chic Easy Pieces For Spring
Photographer: Julia Noni
Model: Vivien Solari
Stylist: Julia von Boehm

The more I look at it, the more I love Vivien's ed. She looks so gorgeous (especially the 2nd picture) and I like the styling too.

I love it too. It looks like it belongs in the WSJ or T supplements. It's very summery but not obviously so, like bright beaches and sun. This is Julia Noni's second edit for Bazaar - her first was in January 2016, with Annely Bouma. I think she has a modern feminine, sensual photography style that utilizes landscape, exteriors, interiors, plants, etc well. Hope Bazaar keeps using her :heart:

I just remembered that Francesco Clemente painted Natalia Vodianova for US Vogue December 2008 in a similarly looking spread. Jennifer Aniston was also on the cover of that issue. Do they come in pair? :lol:

This is a nice issue :smile: The gallery of portrait with the models and their paintings is really a cool idea !

and HQ pics for you...

Wander Lust
Photographer: Nathaniel Goldberg
Model: Vanessa Moody
Stylist: Tom Van Dorpe

Gorgeous! Thanks so much for the HQ images!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LolaC888
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->