US Harper's Bazaar December 2008 : Lindsay Lohan by Terry Richardson

kroqjock

Reaction score
Here's the UHQ scans of the December issue of the U.S. edition of Harper's Bazaar. Yes, it really is the December issue.

**All scans by yours truly

There are two additional editorials in the issue. One with Angela Lindvall and one with Chanel Iman. If you want to scan those, go right ahead because I ain't touching them.

:shock:

Hot. Hot. Hot. Hot. Hot.
Lindsay is amazing. Nice pictures, although I'm very disappointed that Terry didn't get her to flash something.

Ok,number 1:Terry Richardson photographing the cover of US Harper's Bazaar:Uber shocked.U-B-E-R!
Number 2:Seriously?

I don't know how I feel about this.

Why can't Angie be on US cover? UK should have gotten LiLo! lol

yeah it's rare to see Terry shot HB cover!
but...meh...

"smile!" *clicks*

IMO she looks really great... even if Terry Richardson did shoot it.

I was prepared to hate this but it's alright
I mean it's Lindsay Lohan and Terry but it's .... alright

i really like this. i love lindsay photographed by terry. thanks so much for the scans.

I think Lindsay only really trust Richardson to shoot her, that's why she looks more natural in his pictures

There are two additional editorials in the issue. One with Angela Lindvall and one with Chanel Iman. If you want to scan those, go right ahead because I ain't touching them.

:shock:

:rofl: :rofl:

thanks for the LL scans! :kiss:

I love these pics. I love the lighting and she looks really pretty in al of them, except the cover.

I was prepared to rant about this as I dislike both Lohan & Richardson but the pics are good, energic with a touch of 70's glam!

:angry: Lindsay is such a failure. Why do magazines keep promoting her?
What was the last successful movie she has done? Herbie in 2005 when she was still clean and cute.

She looks lovely and completely radiant. And it´s really nice to see a photoshoot with no excessive use of Photoshop.

:heart:

She looks super hot. <3 Yay, Linds!

Thanks so much for taking the time to scan these! Karma :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->