US Harper's Bazaar December 2008 : Lindsay Lohan by Terry Richardson

Terry's been doing great editorials for US Bazaar for years, so it's good to see that they occasionally trust him with the cover - and I'm glad to see the only thing she's flashing is a big smile.

Maybe people haven't recognised his work in the magazine because it's been so restrained, and not what they expect from the man. It's worth checking out his old Bazaar stuff, to see if it makes anyone think differently about him.

I was expecting the more traditional Christmas choice of Jennifer Lopez or Catherine Zeta Jones, who usually crop up on the Bazaar cover around this time of year, in diamond earrings and diva dresses. Instead, this is a more casual party glamour.

the cover is the worst shot..she looks gorgeous inside! so pretty

Terry should've done something wilder with Lindsay ... but it is US Harpers so I guess not. :lol: She looks lovely, thanks for scans.

think it's a cute cover! I've always had a soft spot for Lindsay Lohan, without really knowing why since I don't think she's a great actress, and I don't care for her life! She's pretty though, so if it has to be a celebrity... !

the cover is the worst shot..she looks gorgeous inside! so pretty
agreed. i hate it when magazines choose the worst photo for the cover. :lol:

and kimair, i was just thinking about Beyonce. i know it's off topic, but it's so strange to me that i haven't seen her on the cover of any major fashion mags (W, Vogue, Harper's Bazaar) recently. especially with everything she has going on. In fact i can't remember her on the cover of any of the mags I mentioned, except Harper's Bazaar, but that was years ago. If Lindsay Lohan and girls like Nicole Richie can land a Bazaar cover (often), why can't Beyonce? :unsure: She's never been arrested or been to rehab, and her worst offenses have been nothing more than some of her fashion choices.

Ah... I guess that could lead to a whoooole different discussion...

just saw thhis in the store but refrained from purchasing due to lack of cash but i saw angela lindvall inside im pretty sure and the covers goreg

@nyc_art_style: I don't understand how you can be upset that Beyonce isn't on any "major" magazine covers. She's currently the cover girl for InStyle, Essence, and Gotham. Sure, it's no Vogue, but it's not like she's getting ignored by the rest.

Here's the UHQ scans of Angela Lindvall's editorial.

TITLE: MAGICAL FASHION
PHOTOGRAPHER: RICHARD BURBRIDGE
EDITOR: BRIAN MOLLOY

Scans courtesy of Vamp

Now all that's left is the editorial with Chanel Iman.

:shock:

:angry: Lindsay is such a failure. Why do magazines keep promoting her?
What was the last successful movie she has done? Herbie in 2005 when she was still clean and cute.

ITA!

I've decided I like it because it's so '70s glam but I don't know what she has done lately besides date a girl. :rolleyes:

i like angela's editorial too. definatley buying this issue. i just wish chanel iman wasn't in it haha.

Angela looks lovely :woot::woot::woot::woot:
thanks for posting the ed, kroqjock :flower::flower:

:rolleyes:

dont they know any other slogans but FABULOUS AT EVERY AGE? geez

Honestly, the repetitive use of that cover line must be some kind of joke at this point. As a reader of the magazine I would be insulted to read the same line so many times. Thankfully, I'm not a Bazaar reader, lol.

gosh, why on earth does Harpers Bazaar keep featuring her on the cover year after year????

I so don't wanna see her, and least of all on an issue I paid subscription for!

Any one have the subscriber's cover? I'm so curious to see it.

i believe terry shot lindsay for her radar magazine cover last year.

i think terry richardson has a knack for making his subjects look cheap.

beyonce will release 5 singles spread out over the next year and a half. so it makes sense for her not to do a lot of press all at once. we'll all be sick of her in a few months...:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->