US Harper's Bazaar February 2011 : Nicole Kidman by Alexi Lubomirski

Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
nicolekidman240.jpg

http://www.people.com/people/keith_urban
Keith Urban was the answer to Nicole Kidman's prayers – quite literally.

"I remember thinking, Oh, my God, if you ever gave me a man like that, I promise I would be completely devoted for the rest of my life. Something that wild," Kidman, 43, tells guest interviewer Jennifer Aniston in February's Harper's Bazaar, on newsstands Jan. 18.

The Oscar winner says she even pleaded for someone similar to the country star. "I remembered praying after I met him that I'd meet somebody, if not him, like him," she says.

Of course, the rest is history. Urban and Kidman married in 2006, had a daughter, Sunday Rose, two years later, and now live a charmed life on a farm outside Nashville. It's a life that Aniston, 41 – Kidman's costar in Just Go with It – admits she wouldn't mind making for herself.

"I'm so inspired by how you navigate this exquisite career and how you've incorporated this wonderful, beautiful family," she tells Kidman. "I bow to it; I aspire to it."

The two actresses then get on the broader topic of family versus career. "I like to ask people if they would rather have a great love that lasts a lifetime or an amazing career where you go down in history," Kidman says. "Some people do answer that they want an extraordinary career."

"I know what I would choose," Aniston replies. "That's a no-brainer. I would choose the love of my life."

That's Kidman's answer, too. Asked what she would tell her 20-year-old self today, Kidman replies: "That you're going to meet the love of your life. My whole thing, my whole thrust in life, was hoping I would."

And what would Aniston tell her 20-year-old self? "I would tell myself to have more fun; enjoy this," Aniston says. "There was a lot of unnecessary angst. … Don't worry about something going away; enjoy it while it's happening."
people.com

Its hilarious how, even before i clicked on this thread, i knew exactly what this cover will look like. :rolleyes: Although alt least Kidman aint been on the cover in a while, and i do like the hair here.

I have to say Kidman hasnt looked this vibrant and alive in a damn while, i like it, beautiful photos of her.

omg ... she looks amazing ... lv her with that hair colour ... very very beautiful ...

This is amazing,Nicole looks so fresh and beautiful! :D

I like the color combo on the cover, blue works perfectly with her hair color. The ed looks pretty.

Nicole looks truly amazing, fresh, cool and I love seeing her as a redhead. Her editorial is gorgeous.

The hair is "too much" and this is coming from a big hair lover, but if you are going to have too much hair on a magazine cover, it might as well be red hair paired with blue and white text and a stark white dress. I wish she had a little more gleam or life in her eyes, but that is a minor criticism, it is still an overall good cover and I give it a thumbs up. Also having Jennifer Aniston do the interview was a brilliant move on HB's part.

I didn't expect the ed to be that well achieved.
Now why would they choose such a bland pic for their cover instead of picking one from the ed ?

lol at the cover.

Love the inside shots, though.

Oh lord...this whole interview is going to be all gushy.

Not a fan of the cover. It could be your everyday women's magazine. I do love the inside shots though. Especially the one inside the garden house. Very pretty and fresh.

So glad to see Nicole and her signature red hair again :heart: She is beautiful.

Its a beautiful shot of Nicole but I feel like its a rather generic shot which could be on any magazine. However, the ed looks great, now why couldn't one of those images be on the cover?

She actually looks quite good.

So many good shots from the editorial and they always use the most generic one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honorata
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->