US Harper's Bazaar February 2011 : Nicole Kidman by Alexi Lubomirski

The cover looks bad!!!! but the editorial inside looks great why chose that to be on the cover.

That´s what I thought.
The photoshoot looks absolutely fantastic and Nicole looks absolutely stunning. And the cover is not even as quarter as good as the actual shoot. It looks rather ordinary.

the shots of her in pucci and marc jacobs are stunning!

oh god, why would they even want to feature kate middleton's "great style" in harpers bazaar??? its just so wrong....

The cover is ridiculously predictable but the editorial is quite nice. I love the red hair.:heart:

I love her hair red.... the pics inside are so beautiful... almost like her old self..^_^

oh god, why would they even want to feature kate middleton's "great style" in harpers bazaar??? its just so wrong....

I bet even if she wore a stained t-shirt all day and ratty sweatpants Kate would still be praised for her "great style." :rolleyes:

^ Sad, but true! The woman's style is like watching a paint dry! But i guess fashion mags, have decided its already time to start kissing her a$$!

^Oh man, that is priceless.

Although the article made one mistake - I think the Kate Hudson cover was January 2010, not 2011 (Which was Julianna Margulies). So technically it isn't "last month's" issue :lol: But nevertheless...

Last edited by a moderator:
You'd think someone at Bazaar would notice the recycled cover lines. It's rather shameful and does no justice. Don't rate the photos of Nicole either. Hopefully the editorial content is better. Although that's one thing US Bazaar never disappoints with.

I dont think after Lily's cover anything is going to impress me for a long time... this is painfully boring... hoping for model subsribers' cover but really doubt this is going to happen...

The editorial is beautiful, Nicole looks so radiant. But I really don't know why they decide to choose the worst photo of all for the cover:rolleyes:.

The subscriber's cover has the shot of Nicole on the cement bench.

The New Glamour
Photographed by Tom Munro
Styled by Brana Wolf
Model Gertrud

Sting and Trudie
Photographed by Terry Richardson
Sting and wife Trudie. Cheap, the photographs of Randy and Evi Quaid in January's Vanity Fair were classier.

Fashion's Bright Spot
Photographed by Kacper Kasprzyk
Styled by Roxane Danset
Models Basia, Eileen Heydorn, Celine Van Amstel, Anabel Van Toledo, Esme Wissels. Only two photographs.

What's White Now
Photographed by Greg Kadel
Styled by Brana Wolf
Models Theres, Bambi, Melissa. Each have two shots

Article on Kate Middleton

Article on Lauren Hutton with one photograph by Paul Jasmin

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless there's something especially interesting listed in the contents, it's always a sad reminder to see how far this magazine has fallen.

Unless there's something especially interesting listed in the contents, it's always a sad reminder to see how far this magazine has fallen.
Exactly, it's such a pity.
The subscriber's cover is nice, but that's just it, there is nothing memorable or extraordinary :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honorata
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->