US Harper's Bazaar February 2011 : Nicole Kidman by Alexi Lubomirski

she looks like the joker on the cover (not as bad as the bazaar cameron diaz cover, but still) and the multicolored masthead is jarring...
that said, the editorial images are gorgeous...i'm sure one of those will turn up as the subscribers cover...

jennifer aniston interviewing nicole also seems like a gimmick...
i mean, these two don't even run in the same cinematic circles...and the fact that they are in this movie together (which looks like a complete dud) doesn't make me feel like they have this great friendship...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just thrilled that Jennifer Aniston did the interview w/Nicole and didn't get another cover herself.

I absolutely love the pictures, she looks so fresh, young and vibrant! the dresses look great on her!
but agree about the cover..there are other better pics that they choose have chosen....

She's so pretty. I really love the last shot and how the green really emphasizes her hair.

not liking the cover very much. the hair is just bothering me...

The editorial is pretty but belongs in something like InStyle, not Bazaar. I even thought 'Good Housekeeping' at one point which should never happen when I look at Bazaar. Also, the second picture in the editorial would have made a perfectly acceptable (and commercial) cover. The average magazine consumer confuses me.

I like it when redheads are permitted to be pale, rather than spray-painted some odd shade of tan - although those coverlines are even pushing my tolerance for Bazaar's blandness to the limit, and that's saying something... "Kate Middleton's great style"

Those coverlines are even pushing my tolerance for Bazaar's blandness to the limit, and that's saying something... "Kate Middleton's great style"

They omitted something, the coverline should read:

'Kate Middleton's Great Style (or lack of it...)'

The editorial is pretty but belongs in something like InStyle, not Bazaar. I even thought 'Good Housekeeping' at one point which should never happen when I look at Bazaar. Also, the second picture in the editorial would have made a perfectly acceptable (and commercial) cover. The average magazine consumer confuses me.

You hit the nail on the head! I like the pictures but I just don't think there was much production value poured into them. They are cute but not much else.

Lovely! The cover is okay and Nicole looks just like her (Not damaged by photoshopped). The only thing that made a perfect score for me here is the editorial. It's amazing. Very suited for spring, lively and beyond gorgeous. Nicole was really well taken on those shots. One of Bazaar's best editorials to date.

So glad to see Nicole and her signature red hair again :heart: She is beautiful.

My thoughts exactly. Glad that Nicole got her US HB cover again even though US HB's covers are horrible because of the text overload. :lol: She looks more beautiful in her editorial by the way. :heart:^_^

i mean, these two don't even run in the same cinematic circles...and the fact that they are in this movie together (which looks like a complete dud) doesn't make me feel like they have this great friendship...

Nicole fired her agents/reps after all the flops she's had. Now she's got a drama (Rabbit Hole), action (Trespass) and a comedy (Just Go With it) coming out. Whether or not you like Aniston or Adam Sandler they both have a had some hits and maybe Nicole wanted to laugh for once.

The Ed is lovely. She looks gorgeous in all the shots but the one with her turning in blue and white really stands out.

The cover looks bad!!!! but the editorial inside looks great why chose that to be on the cover.

Haha this is still better than previous cover!

Very nice cover and editorial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honorata
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->