US Harper's Bazaar October 2009 : Janet Jackson by Tom Munro

Thanks for all the scans. All the eds are quite nice.

thanks for the scans? that all? THANKS!

I really don't like Tim Walker's editorial.I like a few shots of Katrin's.

Katrin's editorial is gorgeous. Not one bad shot, and the colours look superb. Thanks for scanning!

Cheap, Easy Pieces
Model: Kasia Struss
Hair: Serge Normant
Makeup: Christian McCulloch
Stylist: Katie Mossman
Photographer: Greg Kadel

Source: Scanned by flyme2themoon

Fashion Face-Off, featuring Glenn Close & Rose Byrne
Hair (Close:( Mitch Barry;
Hair (Byrne:( Harry Josh
Makeup (Close:( Tina Turnbow
Makeup (Byrne:( Jeannia Robinette
Stylist: Jenny Capitain

Photographers: Jenny Gage and Tom Betterton

Talking Point: The Stylish Legacy of Tina Chow

^ True but a nice read.I laso liked Glenn and Rose's feature, sweet, love damages, thanks for scanning flyme2themoon. :flower:

I disagree about the smile being inapropriate.To me it says "Life has got to be celebrated,it's so short,and Michael would've wanted everyone to keep on smiling"

very much agreed, this is not peopole or US weekly, it is a fashion magazine and that is the way we know Janet

What a boring magazine.Zzzzz....

It does seem terribly boring this month - and because I have slight phobia of skeletons, I'd probably be gluing together those Tim Walker pages if I ever did buy this issue.

I got it today. the beige coat ed was terrible, but the Tim Walker ed more than made up for it. Great

i love tim's ed!! it looks absolutely innovative, every pics are interesting for me:heart:

I'd probably only buy this issue for the Tim Burton / Tim Walker ed... does anyone know where to get the US edition of Harper's Bazaar here in London? I've been everywhere but no newsagent or Borders seems to bring it in!

You should be able to find Harper's US in any branch of Borders/WHsmith's in London, the WHSmiths in Selfridges is a good one for imported magazines; but at the moment Harper's is between issues. This October issue should be due into the UK any day now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->