100110Coverstory_low2-s2.jpg

100110Coverstory_low3-s2.jpg
100110Coverstory_low4-s2.jpg

100110Coverstory_low5-s2.jpg
100110Coverstory_low6-s2.jpg

100110Coverstory_low7-s2.jpg

Harper's Bazaar

The cover looks like a Pantene hair care product ad! :lol:

Her ed is much better, she looks nice in some shots.

Fabulous at every age is baaaaccckkk! :woot:

This looks like last year's cover with Leighton. Then again Bazaar always regurgitates the same sh*t every month on its newsstand covers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the cover and positively adore her ed! Thanks for posting, t-rex. I've always been a great fan of Drew and still remember her from E.T. and I really can't wait to have this issue in my hands.

I like the general concept of the cover, although as so often happens, photoshop 'perfection' has fallen over the edge into freakery. But in my world, there can never be enough swishy hair... or posh houses, deep-pile carpets and chandeliers.

As a side note, when I bought the September issue, it came up as being even cheaper (£4.20) than the price listed on the cover...

it's pretty but oh so boring.. and what's with all the light pastels lately in a lot of the fall issues?

The cover and ed are both gorgeous but pretty predictable.

I'm not a Drew fan but that's not too bad

Bazaar ought to put Jennifer Anniston and Drew on their covers all year long...each can have six covers a year and one can have one month and the other the next month. Ridiculous.
Zero lack of imagination or creativity over there for cover subjects.

They should have gotten the people who do the photoshop for her covergirl ads to work on this cover. I mean those ads are insanely well-photoshopped, they manage to keep her looking like herself, except.. you know, an actual good-looking version of her fugly self.

Fabulous at every age is baaaaccckkk! :woot:
QUOTE]

LOOOOL but she does look FABULOUS !!! Love Drew's face here (strongly photoshoped yes but still beautiful) but the editorial's pictures aren't that great (the styling in on point though) ^_^

What did they do to her face here? She looks completely demented. What the hell were they thinking.

Wow can we say photoshop? The inside is lovely though..

baad photoshop in the face no look Dew

the photoshopping on the cover is horrible (what have they done to her mouth??) but the ed is fine.

i love the atelier versace she's wearing. and the white dress with the pearls, even though i dont know who's it by.

one thing... what have they done to that givenchy?*_*

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->