US Harper's Bazaar September 2007 : Kate Hudson by Peter Lindbergh

Not Alexandra, but Maryna, her almost-twin :lol:

ah ha...
thanks faith...she's one of my new favorite models (as you can see...^_^)

i got my issue yesterday...it's really fabulous...
too bad the cover subject was a bit lame...

Coco and Maryna's eds are lovely. Kate's is alright, but it sort of mirrors the Gatsby element of Natalia Vodianova's ed from Vogue US earlier on which is rather dissapointing.

thank you huney, i knew it

i love this issue, so many eds, others mags have less eds

okay, bazaar is seriously my favorite magazine EVER!

angela's editorial is my favorite, I love it.

Have subsciber's recieved their issues? I'm still waiting for mine, I hate it when they take forever!

I just received mine today. Marc Jacobs (sitting on a Louis Vuitton trunk) wearing a vintage ballerina ballet tutu and a pair of Stan Smith sneakers is hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator:
A Fashionable Life
Samantha Cameron

image source | scanned by MMA

first time i don't buy HB since 1991.Makes me sad:(But i can't bring myself to do it,there is nothing i like in it.:(

^I don't know if this is off topic, but I subscribed last month and didn't receive anything, but I don't live in the us.
Does anyone know if I'll receive us or uk edition and when I can expect it to arrive?

a friend of mine who lives in Spain received his first copy of the magazine two months after he subscribed.... And I guess the edition you'll receive (US or UK) depends on the one you subscribed to?

^Ohh okay, thanks a lot. Now I know that I don't necessarily have to receive it this month already.
I've subscribed to the US one, I suppose. On their website when there was a pop up about gettint 12 issues for a smaller amount.

Could someone please scan Proenza Schouler Grows Up? Thanks! :smile:

Hi--Thank you for everyone that has scanned the eds so far, it's really appreciated!
I really loved this issue, and as I am a subscriber I got the pretty cover (the one with Kate in a dress on the steps). I thought that all the eds were fantastic, but I do wish that the Chloe Sevigny hadn't been the same, over-used (by now) "rehab" concept.
I don't always like Bazaar's content, sometimes I don't find it as innovative or interesting as other magazines, but I thought that this issue was a real triumph in every regard. The "How to Wear It" guide was quite well done, I think.
Cheers to Harper's!

PS.kevinnn, I don't have a scanner but if no one's scanned that ed by tonight I'll photograph it and upload it (scanner's broken) :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->