US Harper's Bazaar September 2007 : Kate Hudson by Peter Lindbergh

^Camilla Akrans shooted Natasha Poly for Numéro on the same set...I wonder where it is... it's very beautiful... and I like the fact she complety uses the set in this editorial (she didn't in Natasha's editorial...)
anyway, this story is very good... but honestly I think I like it more because of the set and the photos... i like the way the outfits are shooted but I don't even pay attention to them...
maybe because i've seen them many times today... (remember? Vogue US?)
but I like the colours... I don't know why but I feel sthg Bauhaus-ian... honestly, I don't think there's such an influence there...

Angela's editorial is stunning! Goodness, I agree with whoever said this looks like the most promising September issue of the bunch. :clap:

why do people consider her so fashionable???? i dont get it at all.....

Flyme2themoon:Thanks a million for all the scans. :flower:

WOW,the edits are absoloutely amazing,it does looks fresh and innovative,Glenda has the worst covers,but the edits are always great.And the alternative cover is so much better.

Could anyone tell me who is featured in Fashionable Life?

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like a great issue ! can't wait to see scans of Maryna's editorial ^_^

Who the hell cares if the Chanel is knock-off or real? It looks good enough to me.

Seriously, all this hoopala just because she wore a fake one. And she had to write a letter to Karl Lagerfield? WTF?!

The Maryna editorial is GORGEOUS! I :heart: her thoug, so I'm a tad biased. :clap:

Thanks so much for scanning flyme2themoon. :smile:

Fall's Feather Obsession

I'm glad everyone likes the scans. You're all very welcome!

Source: Me

Oh, it is Rachel. Someone's becoming quite the Bazaar favorite. ^_^ Third month in a row, if I'm not mistaken. :woot:

I think the issue might've arrived for me today as well :flower: If flyme2themoon or another member doesn't get a chance to scan the issue I will dismantle mine after work ^_^

If you (or someone else) could post the rest, that would be great! Or if i'm able to later, I'll try to.

Kudos for your hard work so far f2tm :flower: I'll see if I can help tonight!

Thanks again flymetothemoon. How many pages is this issue? :flower:

Rachel Clark melt my heart!! And you're right jssy4eva it is indeed the 3rd time in a row Harper's has featured her

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rantanplan1980
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->