US InStyle August 2020 : Drew Barrymore by Drew Barrymore

There’s some really bizarre retouching going on there. What on Earth have they done to her eyes?

Oh that retouching is criminal!

Badass is such a Laura Brown thing to say. Badass and Boss! Perfect for the Bustle-type audience of this magazine. So annoying.
What a cluttered mess. The cover reminds me of that lecturer in Scream Queens. The one who loved vintage clothing, what was her name, Gigi?

And since designers are scaling back, can we PLEASE stop with these autumn looks in high summer? Does she think she's in Australia? It will be another 2 months at least before temperatures start cooling down, I'm sure.

Getting to the point that InStyle needs to stop copying Harper’s Bazaar. It’s not even a good example.

I dont know if its the retouching or botched cosmetic procedures but she looks horrible.

The Photoshop doesn't bother me, because to be completely honest, I can't spot all that much. You can immediately see it's Drew Barrymore in the shot, and think she suits this type of laid-back styling. I like it, and kudos to InStyle and Laura Brown for powering on through the pandemic!

And tell me
Badass is such a Laura Brown thing to say. Badass and Boss! Perfect for the Bustle-type audience of this magazine. So annoying.
What a cluttered mess. The cover reminds me of that lecturer in Scream Queens. The one who loved vintage clothing, what was her name, Gigi?

And since designers are scaling back, can we PLEASE stop with these autumn looks in high summer? Does she think she's in Australia? It will be another 2 months at least before temperatures start cooling down, I'm sure.

Actually, I don’t care for the word “boss.” All the best to you, Benn.

Laura Brown.... girl.... pull it together. Did you or did you not design a bag for Mon Purse called “The Boss Lady” tote bag,

“Boss Lady” is a funny retro term. Helped by the addition of the word “Lady.” You nailed it!

Yep. Wanted to see what the kids were up to. Thank you for the critiques. I’ll try to do better. Bye!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->