US InStyle March 2022 : Gigi Hadid by Yulia Gorbachenko

Wow, I never thought of Gigi as an InStyle cover girl. It's usually more mature celebs. Not sure what to think about this.

Gigi had this cover for her new job as a co host in Netflix " Next in Fashion".

No one in their right mind would look at the first picture and think "this will look great as a magazine cover "
I would call this pure sabotage... This is beyond amateurish and not working at all for me. She should slow down a bit Gigi is still a new mom and as plenty of time to to comeback she's just rushing and its not serving her well : just take your time to propose the type of work and level we expect from you cause I'm sorry but this can't be the print work of a model who's been everywhere and closing/opening shows left and right at FW.
Only the subscriber cover and the second close up shot work for me
That Mcqueen thights shot is a disaster
Her management should not forget we are not in the One direction area anymore she should delivers to stay relevant or publications will ask for more of her like showing her daughter or deep interviews about her life

Yikes I thought they were going with the glamazon vibe that she always delivers but this is insane

OMFG ahahahahahahh both covers are SUPER BAD ahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl: who in their mind approved a yawning cover and a second one where she looks drunk??? :huh::lol:

This is bad and also a bad commercial style even for editorial, but even so it's better than most of their recent covers....

Perhaps the most unflattering cover image I've ever seen of Gigi Hadid and while it's always a pleasure to see models on the covers of mainstream fashion titles, that open mouth is just downright... unsightly.

Hari Nef was quite funny on ''And just like that...'' and actually it's a nice cover but it's not punchy enough for me, also again and again: cover subjects NEED to look at the camera to connect with us readers.

Ava's cover is the best of the 3 and although it's way too much photoshop on her, the styling is fresh and a tad weird but visually exciting and she looks beautiful to me.

Gigi's cover is for sure the worst out of them lol.

She reminds me of Brooke Shields on that cover.

She looks like a blow up doll. Hari on the other hand, looks fabulous. She was great in AJLT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->