US Vogue April 2010 : Gisele Bündchen by Patrick Demarchelier

When I saw Gisele's cover and ed, I had a huge WTF moment. Is this Vogue or what? That thing belongs in Chatelaine Magazine or whatever that thing is called.

Wow, I must say the cover looks great. I love it! :heart: Love the colors and the styling. She looks like she hasn't given birth. She still got that curvaceous body. :smile:

The content looks great! Thrilled to see Karlie and Daria! :smile: Can't wait for the scans.

Sh.te cover. I was expecting Lara or Daria for this. Though I should have known it would be Gisele. I wonder when Anna is actually publishing a good cover.

Just excited to see Kim and Daria and their eds.

i quite like the cover they made her look pretty but it's gisele the ed is nothing special and gosh this woman should never be interview:doh::ninja: would have like daria, lara, natasha, mariacarla or even lais ribeiro (i can't wait till she gets a major cover) for the cover. this is too boring but better than anything they have done in a long while

Gisele's ed is a big let down. It's something you'd expect if Glamour booked Jennifer Aniston. "Look at meee im so healthy wooooo my leg touches my neck wooohooo.....LOOK im on a horse now hahaa and WHOOSHHHH here I go diving into a pool....Yay! that was fun now time for my coconuts! Oh you! It's a HEALTH DRINK! LMAO ...and now....everything is fading away.....im turning black and white....and....OMG A BABY JUST FELL OUT MY COUTURE GOWN"

her claim about staying in the apartment for 6 weeks after birth is absolutely true. their apartment is only a few blocks from my workplace where i am now and she has not been seen at all around town.

in fact i am surprised the entire editoral wasn't shot within the apartment, like some of her ads.

i am also surprised her skincare brand wont be sold in retail stores.

I really don't mind Gisele or the 90's flair I get from this - but combined it's just a mess :doh: The contents don't really excite me either. Karlie's ed looks nice and I'm really happy for all her recent success but I think it's time to let another "new" girl get into Vogue US. Eagerly waiting to see/read Kim's story though!

With the hullaballoo about featuring a pregnant model,why haven't they done this before,besides that one 2001 issue? Think of all the models who have been pregnant,and what a story that could have made! Liya,Isabeli,Karolina,Paulina Porizkova,Angela,Trish,Helena,Amber...I mean what a missed opportunity.

The picture of Gisele with her child is really amazing! A very tender moment. That being said, am really looking forward to Liya and Karlie's eds.

I can't wait to see what they've done for McQueen! The editorials seem really promising too!

I like the cover (minus the styling). It's fresh. Gisele's ed is nothing really special, but the contents look intersting so far...

oh, it's all so wonderful, gisele is again in top form after giving birth to her child, she is sharing and giving and loving and bursting of life.

oh dear, are anna trying to make us feel better about something? hm.

btw, the ed is sooo boooring...

Loving this cover, loving Gisele on this cover and loving the 90's styling......lots to love here.:D Her feature pics are a little blah but kinda what I would have expected.
Liya's edit. looks fantastic and I'm not quite understanding this Kim Noorda/eating disorder thingy, but I'm sure it will become clear when I get the mag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcos11
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->