US Vogue April 2010 : Gisele Bündchen by Patrick Demarchelier

It is already out in New York, know this as a fact.

↑ I remember the March issue being out earlier too in Sao Paulo. I also kind of don't get it though. :smile:

^ I really don't think so, other issues have also been out earlier in Brazil (some Brazilian member said that some months ago). I remember Hong Kong used to get it about a week earlier than the US too.. don't know if they still do.

It also always out earlier in Singapore.

It also always out earlier in Singapore.

Ditto to that:wink: but only if you're an early bird. the bookshop that I get the magazines from only import in small quantities, like 2 copies only. Otherwise, i'd have to wait for Borders to stock it up...

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful shot of Kim's. Read her article and felt incredibly sorry for the poor girl. I think there can be enough room for all types of models in the industry and I really don't think that Kim is fat, by any means. If SHE is fat, I am gigantic!

Kim looks demonic in that shot.

And dear god, what a magnificent earth mother Gisele is.

Ditto to that:wink: but only if you're an early bird. the bookshop that I get the magazines from only import in small quantities, like 2 copies only. Otherwise, i'd have to wait for Borders to stock it up...

and Borders loves to take their time...thats for sure

Their Shape Issues tend to bore me. Maybe this will be better than their past issues.

This does look like a 90s Vogue cover! All the while, I like it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know when Gisele's pictures were taken?

She gave birth in December and Vogue editorials are usually shot three months before publication. Brady can't have been older than a month, no?
Insane body either way, but I would like to know just how much a freak of nature she really is.

Dammit when can I see a actual person who has gained weight after giving birth. Pfftt.
Seems like a okay issue.

Kim Noorda's article is really heartbreaking.

When I started looking at pictures from the first show, there were still some things I disliked. My legs and cheeks have become fatter. I really need to do something about that. Exercises. On the Internet there are no positive reactions to how I looked…

This made me really sad, thinking that maybe she read the weight thread discussion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->