US Vogue April 2010 : Gisele Bündchen by Patrick Demarchelier

so she got canceled from the Ferretti, Lanvin and Givenchy campaigns because she was too big? That's weird considering Lanvin booked McMenamy and Givenchy booked Adriana Lima... Anyway I can't wait to read the article, I've always loved Kim

^ yeah but look how they looked in the show. lol. this is a conversation for the weight thread but whatever i really want this issue now! :D

i can't wait to read kim's article as well. i hope she made the decision of getting healthier (even though only the choice in itself doesn't cure anorexia). don't mind the shows she ain't booked for anymore.

Oh god, I feel so sad of what happened to Kim. :( It must have been REALLY HARD for her. Can't wait to read her story.

Sad about Kim Noorda. Unfortunately, I don't like her that much as a model, partly because of that dull pain that shines through.

kim's articles seem to be the most interesting can't wait to read that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww I can't wait to read Kim's article! I've always perceived her as a b*tch, but I didn't know she's going through so much.:(

so she got canceled from the Ferretti, Lanvin and Givenchy campaigns because she was too big? That's weird considering Lanvin booked McMenamy and Givenchy booked Adriana Lima... Anyway I can't wait to read the article, I've always loved Kim

They are also both veritable supermodels... so they definitely have a little more leeway to stray from the norm. :wink:

I really want to read Kim's article, because it seems firsthand. I'm glad that US Vogue is beginning to respond to the popular opinion and feature glamazons again. It seems like every month someone writes in to complain to W about the prepubescent girls in editorials, and every month the girls get younger and younger. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ack, I feel it for Kim Noorda. I thought she was looking SO much better this past season and she wasn't even a model I paid attention to before partly because she was too "small" for my tastes, if you know what I mean.

The cover's ok, i guess. Gisele bores me.

I like the cover as it's the constant stream of actress after actress on US covers that bores me.

Weight talk is going to be inevitable in this thread because of Kim's article.

My copy hasn't arrived yet, ugh.

the cover is way dated, very retro-like.
however, the pregnant picture on the previous page is beyond beautiful. she is glowing!

I can't understand why US Vogue is out earlier in Brazil, and not out in the US, is it connected to the fact Gisele is Brazilian?

^ I really don't think so, other issues have also been out earlier in Brazil (some Brazilian member said that some months ago). I remember Hong Kong used to get it about a week earlier than the US too.. don't know if they still do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scoutshonor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->