US Vogue April 2011 : Rihanna by Annie Leibovitz

but she is one of the most expensive people who have been invited to the fashion show

I wish Annie would just stick to the likes of Vanity Fair. I really am not a fan of her Vogue work.

I'm not the biggest fan of Rihanna, but I def. like this cover...Much better than Lady Gaga's. Urgh...

i really like this, then again I am one who actually likes us vogue.

i don't like it... who is she wearing and why does the name seem to be on the tip of my tongue??

i like the uniqueness of this cover...i think it's the pose

Why are you guys calling her an actress?? she's a music artist -.- just like Gaga

Vogue is going in this pop thing... I think Anna is about to singlehandedly makeover the female music industry... all in a day's work.

We all know that Rihanna has little to no decent singing voice and that her career has lasted this long because of clever management and I'm sure more than a few favours...but I admire how she turned nothing into something I suppose...

The red hair looks amazing on the cover. I like everything apart from her cramped pose which detracts from how good the cover is.

Oh Lord.... Is it really written "world's most beautiful bodies" next to her? haha

ohh poor riri,why choose that picture? i mean her face looks like surprice,her body not the best pose just not good!
well glad she had a US vogue cover

While the pose is very awkward and stiff this is a really beautiful cover! Possibly one of their best in a very long time. I love the colors so much! Very rich and dreamy and the red hair pops so nicely. She looks a bit Jessica Rabbit-like here with the hair covering one of her eyes.

I'm not a fan of Rihanna but this is an excellent cover, I hope the editorial is just as strong.

I don't have anything against celebrities on Vogue but Rihanna is just awful!!!
The pose is awkward, the outfit is damn ugly and the hair with that curl in front of her eye is so irritating.
Also there's no power or gorgeousness on this cover. A big FAIL!!!

Finally a US Vogue cover captures what that star is about, and there's some sex appeal on the cover of US Vogue! Absolutely love Rihanna, and I can't wait to see the rest of the editorial, because she photographs as well as any working model today.

The reaction to this cover - the cheap and tacky comments - reminds me very much of the comments on the Beyonce US Vogue cover. Those comments are just so uncalled for :(

The hair is striking. That's pretty much it :ninja: I don't like Leibovitz's work, so...

Can't wait to read the article about the Olsens!

People asking about what she's wearing, it looks like it's a modified version of this Chanel Pre-fall 11 dress

62m.jpg

style.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phoenixavier
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->