US Vogue December 2010 : Angelina Jolie by Mario Testino

Looking forward to this issue. Especially Asia Major!

some short previews of the eds:

Spiderman musical 'Ka-Pow!' Leibovitz ph Julie Taymor and Bono

Raquel ph by David Sims

Karlie ph by Raymond Meier

scanned by me

I can't believe that they made such a beautiful woman as Angelina look so bad in a cover. It's really disappointing but the eds actually look good, looking forward the Tom Ford, Karlie, and I would love to see a longer Asia Major...

Holy sh*t! The review sounds fantastic! Two Meisel editorials! :buzz:

I'm loving the previews especially Asia Major! It looks like an editorial from Vogue Italia Couture Supplement. :wub::heart:

Can't wait to see the Tom Ford editorial!

oh my gosh,i can't wait to see the spiderman musical,december always has some annie leibovitz ed ,which i love!

is this cover supposed to be Vogue's interpretation of the looming double dip recession? cause this has to be
the most depressing December cover out there this season. even Jessica Alba looked at least abit happy with
her cover for Elle even if she seemed to have apparated herself to Australia. Angelina here does nothing for
me, and the color palette is just godawful. there's nothing signifying Holiday Fashion on this one for me.

Asia Major looks amazing, i wish it was abit longer though. looking forward to the Tom Ford edit, Carolyn Murphy :heart:

I'm happy there's Karen in this issue! Yay for Asian models too!

Mr. Ford Returns
ph: Steven Meisel
stylist: Camilla Nickerson
makeup: Pat McGrath
hair: Orlando Pita
set design: Mary Howard

rockthetrend

^:buzz::buzz: I love it! :heart: Love the group shot. So fierce! I'm in love with Stella's pose! Werq it! :heart:

Raquel by David Sims looks fantastic. It's always a pleasure to see Raquel and I love to see a dramatic hairstyle change. Karlie's looks promising, I like the dark bob.
Tom Ford looks terrible. I can't pinpoint what it is.. but he looks about 17. Aside from that, the casting is stellar, thrilled to see Anja and Edita.

I just had chills running down my spine looking thru those images. The models, the photography and the clothes work well together. Well done US Vogue!

I really like Karlie's ed. Karlie looks like Katie Holmes, especially that close up shot. Katie Holmes, during her glam days when she had that bob cut.

O.K...so US Vogue totally needed to do something like 'Asia Major'. I believe this is Du's first time working with Meisel as well. I think they could've done more with the Ford feature though...

Ford portraits are frighteningly ridiculous!
how can Meisel cooperate with such an excessive retouching?

That last shot in #151 is amazing!
Gorgeous styling and poses. Thanks for the scans.
Amazing issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->