US Vogue December 2019 : Phoebe Waller-Bridge by Ethan James Green

Oh wow, JUST got to watching second season of Fleabag, and I was thinking where are this woman's covers!! And here we are, LOVE IT!

Kudos to Anna for giving her the cover!

Very unexpected, but I love it! Very festive! I’m happy when I see new faces on their covers. And, another win for Ethan, 2 great covers in a row!

Hallelujah!! :clap:

God, she's just so perfect and well-deserved for this cover, and then there's that pose which is a bit much, but it works! Plus, finally some festive glamour. Some of the shots in her edit doesn't appeal to me, but I can't wait to get my hands on this.

I absolutely love Phoebe and I am so excited that she got the cover! It's quite festive indeed, even though Ethan James Green's gritty style is still present.

This cover and this editorial are absolutely better than the september one! I can feel Demarchelier's inspiration for the cover. EJG will do a great job with Vogue Team.

That dress is so beautiful. The cover is classic US Vogue that I love.

No f*cking way!! Three consistently good covers for American Vogue? Phoebe looks fantastic and as much as I love Meryl, I'm glad it wasn't an obvious casting choice from either Cats or Little Women. The cover feels like an instant classic, like those good old times at Vogue and I'm very happy about it. Last quarter of the year has been really fantastic for Anna (although I still find most of the editorials questionable and mediocre, but cover-wise) and I really, really hope she can keep up with it. To go from those terrible celebrity wedding covers to Olivia, Rihanna and Phoebe is a truly great progress. Bravo Anna! :clap:

Very nice clean cover although the grey background makes it less festive. I'm not that impressed by de ed, it's a bit all over the place. Would have liked more pics in line with the cover.

YES YES YES!!! :heart: What a great surprise. She's probably my favourite person right now, and exactly the type of woman that should be celebrated in media.

The background is a little bland but still a great cover, she looks incredible in that dress.

Alright so I don't watch Fleabag nor know who she is. But seeing everyone else's positive reactions makes me think I'M the one missing out here.

The cover is classic US Vogue. I should look into who she is.

I have no idea who she is, but that's a great cover!
The editorial makes no sense to me, but that Balenciaga dress
is absolutely divine. And wow, two great Vogue covers in a row from Ethan!
I think he's found a home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onceler
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->