US Vogue June 2006 : Uma Thurman by Mario Testino

I don' t like this. What' s with the 80' s styling?.

Any word on the eds inside yet?

Ehh...I don't like the cover but I do like Uma. Hopefully the inside photos will be much better. :flower:

uma thurman again? i have a copy of US vogue w/ uma as a cover model from two years ago.

anyway, i like uma nonetheless, but the cover layout looks like a shopping magazine (like instyle) rather than a mag that is "supposed" to aim for haute couture.

Has anyone bought the issue yet? what articles, eds etc. are inside??

liberty33r1b said:
Has anyone bought the issue yet? what articles, eds etc. are inside??
My thoughts exactly could someone scan the contents pages so we can see what kind of articles and editorials are in this issue!:heart: :P :blush:

Last edited by a moderator:
Emil said:
My thoughts exactly could someone scan the contenst pages so we can see what kind of articles and editorials are in this issue!:heart: :P :blush:

Well, I suspect that there's a Gisele+Amber swimsuit saga inside :lol:

liberty33r1b said:
i don't like it, it rather reminds me of a cover of a health mag.....

:D true..
i like Uma and she has done much worst covers in her life.. its not too bad and like meg, i like the summer colour mood of neutrals

Anyone taking bets on a Caroline Trentini appearance in an editorial within this issue? :lol:

Haha j/k...in all seriousness, though -- I'm glad to see Uma on the cover, but it does possess a rather interesting color scheme.

Hmmm, very different. I really like it. And I love Uma.

But the contents don't sound too interesting. :(

Faith Akiyama said:
Anyone taking bets on a Caroline Trentini appearance in an editorial within this issue? :lol:

:lol:

i had to give you karma for that!!

I think everyone's going to die of shock when a Vogue comes out and Carol's not in it. Thankfully I'm a huge fan of Carol or I bet it'd get really boring. I just wish they had more interesting styling.

If i see yet another Caroline Trentini ed I'll die! She's so boring! Always the same expressions! I'd sure like to see Gisele or Amber, though!

I don't think Carol's boring, I think they just don't really give much to work with when they're doing the editorials. If you look at shots of her for Italian Vogue or Vogue Paris, they're always so much more interesting. It's just that Vogue US always sticks to the same basic studio shots and Anna Wintour is never willing to let anybody try anything new.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theaucourant
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->