US Vogue June 2006 : Uma Thurman by Mario Testino

looks good. I haven't recieved it yet though, so any more scans particularily Uma's would be appreciated. I am also dissapointed that they only did 4 pics of Uma, why do you think that is? The other editorials look gorgeous though!

Ok
I would love to see all the editorials, so I can see who did better...
So far...not liking the cover...even thought it's true, it has great colours and it is very summery feeling
But... I'm not gonna like any cover anymore until they put a model instead of a celebrity. Uma I like...but come on...I'm sick of it, always the same!!! I wanna see models!!!

The eds...
The amber valetta one...she is not my favourite at all...so I didn't care to even watch.:doh:
Gisele...I don't know, she seems to have lost something...it's not like she used to be...I looooo:heart: oooove her hair...but...the clothes are kinda BLA, and I hate the pic where she is jumping with a printed skirt matching the top...horrifying, she looks like a muscle woman...

I wanna see Carol's eds
love her body.

One question...what happens when you press someone`s "give karma"?
what is it? :blush:

LOVE the Gisele ed. thanks soooo much for that! there's just *something* about her that's MORE than the other girls. she truly has that "super"model quality! gorgeous!

i want to see uma's editorial, i can't open pictures porcelaindream posted

Emil said:
I dont know why are you keep posting this link it dosent work!!Downloading dosent get pass one page!!:unsure:

oh emil,Click the arrowhead of the green,and you can Download~~

thanks! great pics wish there were more! Maybe she should not have gotten the cover but Uma has body as good as any model in there.

porcelaindream said:

Thanks for posting Uma's ed. It's nice, but not very Vogue. It looks alot like this month's Jennifer Aniston's ed in Bazaar. And the first picture kinda looks like Keira Knightley!

porcelaindream, i can see Uma's pictures now, thanks i love the pictures #116
karma for you

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->