US Vogue June 2008 : Sarah Jessica Parker by Annie Leibovitz

oh man...why cant they ever put all sex girls together on the cover..it's always sarah

Could someone scan the wedding guide section of the magazine for me please ,i would really appreciate it;thanks in advance !!!!!

LOVE Trentini's ed tbh, the settings seem stunning. Daria's seems blah but the shot with the San Fran bridge looks stunning. Liya looks stunning but the ed's concept is so typical~

Thanks anyway :smile:

faith could you pls post the SJP editorial???...thanks a lot....

jeeeez rest of the girls arent even in the editorial ,not on one picture!!! i'm repulsed.it's like it's the sarah show!!!!:(

^ well, the narrative of the ed is it's Carrie's and Big's honeymoon....so I don't think the other girls factor in that...but it would have been nice for all of them to be a fashion spread together.

^Wow, I'm kinda liking the Carrie Bradshaw fake Vogue shoot better than the real thing.

thanks for scanning Faith.

and the SATC fake Vogue photos by Demarchelier look good as well.

the photoshoot with sjp looks really weird! i don't know. feels like something is missing...there should be more colour. i like her a lot otherwise. i think she is pretty but not on this cover

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the pose and the gown on the cover. And although the face IS a bit off, I still love the whole thing. And i love SJP, so yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->