US Vogue June 2008 : Sarah Jessica Parker by Annie Leibovitz

I think the SJP editorial looks great, and I know her face isn't the most easy to look at, but I think it's kind of mean that so many shots don't show her face. I think she's unconventionally attractive, and more of her and Big's face would have been appreciated.

She looks kinda...old. It would have been nice to see a fresher/lighter more spring like cover.

SJP is as fab as ever!!! But I must admit I agree the cover doesn't show the best of her. But then again I'm not surprised that Anna Wintour has once more lost her plot. That's why Trentini and Daria are on AGAIN!! I do like them as models and I think they're actually very good, but I don't want to keep seeing them doing the SAME thing OVER and OVER AGAIN!!! That"ll actually have negative effects on the models, the overexposure will kill them!!! Plus, what about models who are not white?? Surely they have "women of colour" in America??!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Liya has some shots in this issue :flower:.

I actually like the cover except for SJP's expression (why his her mouth open...? :unsure:) and the dress colour does wash her out. Her editorial looks pretty bangin' though.

Kinda disappointed in what I've seen from Daria + Brosnan. Caroline in US Vogue bores me.

I think the SJP editorial looks great, and I know her face isn't the most easy to look at, but I think it's kind of mean that so many shots don't show her face. I think she's unconventionally attractive, and more of her and Big's face would have been appreciated.
hahah!

Until someone scans the HQ, here are some (low res... sorry!) pictures of the Liya and Daria ed. :blush:

Source: my snaps
daria looks almost exactly as she did for her ed with jake gyllenhaal in US vogue a few years back.

Got the issue in the mail today. I can't finish scanning everything tonight, but I'll start momentarily :smile:

Actually this issue sucks...except for the SJP and Daria editorials.

thank you faith for the lovely scans! daria looks gorgeous as usual, but i find the concept/theme of the editorial so boring and overused....

What a stupid editorial
I only like the sixth shot
Everything is just so ... random

thank you faith. Some pictures are okay, but I do not like Daria's ed because most of the pictures remind me of good housekeeping magazine.

Yeah Daria's editorial is very typical Daria for US Vogue, but since I love her so much I might just get this issues, because of her.. And I don't know what's up with the dogs, they kind of annoy me being in almost all of the pictures. I like the Black & White picture though of Daria with Pierce running, she looks so good.

Yep , it's typical Vogue US style , boring as usual , i only like the second shoot , just because of Prada ...

Anyway , thanks so much , Faith !!!

I don't really like the cover but I absolutely love 'Rebel Romance'.

I remember the first Vogue I got three or four years ago, which had a Daria ed. They styled her the same way as in this ed. Like Betty B said, so typically "Daria for US VOGUE," just like how there's a "Trentini for US Vogue" look!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJC
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->