US Vogue June 2008 : Sarah Jessica Parker by Annie Leibovitz

^ I second that ^_^. When I flipped through the magazine hers stood out -- the colours, her face, the amazing setting, all great work!

She looks like a witch on the cover (her nose looks really big, unflattering), but the editorial is lovely. Like everyone else I love the staircase photo. Can't wait for the movie.

Photo Annie Leibovitz
Editor Phyllis Posnick
Subject Sarah Jessica Parker
Hair Serge Normant
Makeup Stéphane Marais

vogue archive

Last edited:
Rebel Romance Pt. 1
Photo Annie Leibovitz
Editor Phyllis Posnick
By Plum Sykes
Subject Sarah Jessica Parker
Hair Serge Normant
Makeup Stéphane Marais

San Francisco Chronicles, Free Agent Pt. 1
Photo Mario Testino
Editor Grace Coddington
Models Daria Werbowy, Pierce Bronson
Hair Jimmy Paul
Makeup Gucci Westman

Cindy McCain Takes a Moment
Photo Norman Jean Roy
Editor Alexandra Kotur
By Julie Reed
Subject Cindy McCain
Hair Tim Rogers
Makeup Rebecca Restrepo

vogue archive

Caroline editorial is one of my favorite in the recent,because reminds me of those 60s when Diana did with all around the world! here are some in HQ, but the one i can't find and mostly want is the one on the boat,that picture is absolutely stunning to me!

source: vogue.com and pleasurephotoroom.wordpress.com/

caroline-trentini-photographed-by-patrick-demarchelier-vogue-june-2008.jpg caroline-trentini-vogue-june-2008-c2a9-patrick-demarchelier.jpg caroline-trentinivogue-june-2008-patrick-demarchelier.jpg Photographed by Patrick Demarchelier, Vogue, June 2008 d.jpg winter-in-vogue-14.jpg

I’ve always hated the Carrie ed despite the fact that I loved the fact that I had the same Chanel suit. The photoshop was so problematic for me!

You know it’s a fantastic issue of Vogue when the main ed is the weakest one. So glorious!

This issue screams budget!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misanita
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->