US Vogue March 2008 : Drew Barrymore by Steven Meisel

I love Stefano's article! Those pics are amazing! This issue is really worth buying!
Thanks again for all the scans!:flower:

could somebody check/scan the model credits for the a man of distinction editorial, theres a big debate about if thats gemma or not and i would really like to know, i personaly think it is....thhaankss

^There were no model credits for that picture. I checked a couple times - I think that it is Gemma as well but thats just me :flower:

^Hmmm. It could be possibly. It looks a bit like her.
Would this be her first time in US Vogue then?

^she was also in a Klein groupshot in the may 07 issue :flower:

I came to see if the girl i thought was gemma,but then thought wasn't was id'ed here...I guess i'm not the only one confused there...:unsure:

Does anyone know how come US Vogue dosent do Magnificent 7 and similar feature's anymore? :unsure: I belive it was done in September issue's, i loved seeing all those great designer's together and people complain because not enough Italians or their favourites were in it. ^_^ :lol: :shifty:

This issue is really a feast for the eyes. I still haven't even finished it yet. Lovely clothes and lovely pictures. The articles are nice too. Even though the Lauren Davis wedding coverage was self-serving I had to admit is was a beautiful spread. She really had a dream wedding. That dress was divine.

Probably not,since it's been going for over 100 years,but i don't think you were actually asking...:wink:

I need to get this issue.I have passed on buying the last 3 months issues(I can just get them when they go on sale at a library ,that way I can use them for collages) but this issue I might have to get.

i have not read the articles yet, but just by scanning this issue, it was painful to get through.

on the editorials:

the make up made coco look like a raccoon. they wasted Daria, in a plain old studio and had her just stand there. such a waste of talent and beauty! they should have used Sasha more. and use liya, Caroline, and Natalia less. unless vogue plans on doing some amazing, and i mean AMAZING, editorial, then stop using those three girls in the same old same old. Karen's ed was alright. going back to Caroline, in her first ed she looked unsure of herself. in the second she didn't properly interact with the actor, she didn't even look at him. and in the 3rd, she was just kinda there. there was no life to her. this i find very strange since Caroline (although vogue uses her way too often) is still a very good model, who i know is capable of great work. why then were these boring and dull photos chosen then for the editorials. In fact none of the girls (cept Sasha, liya, and stam) had any life to their photos. they all looked either bored or like cardboard cut outs. wheres the excitement? wheres the fun? wheres the emotion?

like i said already this issue was painful to get through.
and i still haven't read the articles.

p.s. i also think the mystery girl is tanya d (there was a ton of airbrushing in that photo)

I'm so glad there are so many editorials in this issue (after going through the whole thread!) but I haven't even received the issue yet! :(

Has anyone else seen the Drew video on their website?

She said she wanted to work with Meisel and that the reason she always wants to work with different photographer for Vogue is "to keep things fresh" for Annnnaaaaa :rolleyes: the way she pronounced her name was sooo contrived!!!

Can someone kindly scan the Wendi Deng (Murdoch) article please? I've been meaning to read it. Who are the folks in the Power articles?

I'm a little behind. I just bought this one today.

I LOVE the pic of her on the table in the YSL shoes

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k3lse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->