US Vogue March 2021 : Gigi Hadid by Ethan James Green

Well its sure been a while, but that is the only thing to note.

That Prada.... thing is just so bad, I cannot deal. I’d still say this is one of the best covers for March so far, though.

Decent I guess, but pretty weak for March. However, this is the best March cover I’ve seen so far (especially coming after Vogue Italia). I hope the masthead is foiled, otherwise its stupid cause you barely see it.

Can’t believe they placed Kamala for Feb and Gigi for March.

Props for making her look different though. She looks more mature and that’s good.

The bar is so low that I’d take this over Farneti’s or a drawing.

Obviously Gigi’s comeback had to be something major like a Vogue US cover. I think the Prada dress looks bad on her but we’ve seen much worse from American Vogue so i liked this one. Excited to see the editorial.

"As a MODEL she's perfected the art of living in the spotlight." :rofl:
Is her head photoshopped on some other girl's body?

Ummmm how about no
I can't take horrible covers from VI and VUS on the same today...

She looks ridiculous there and was that god awful Prada dress pulled from her birthing chair? I am disgusted.gif

Finally! I'm very happy for Gigi, it's about time she got a solo cover. And a beautiful one at that! I love this. The colors are very nice and I like that they switched it up with the masthead, the dress was a choice but Gigi's selling it, she looks fantastic! Excellent cover, a very welcome surprise after the disaster that was Vogue Italia earlier today.

Strong word, but I hate this. Also the amount of body photoshopping is unsightly.

A huge fan of both Gigi and Ethan James Green, and despite the thread title being enough to make me go weak the knees - the outcome is surprisingly dull, empty and lifeless. The makeup and hair does Gigi no favours, and everything feels... static. Perhaps it will grow on me.

This is exactly what I didn't want. Has Anna Wintour been body-snatched? I never thought I'd see the day when American Vogue would do such a masthead. It's tacky, hate it. Also hate the 'I need to go to the loo, RIGHT NOW!' pose. And the styling looks like one of Gigi's studio edits for this magazine. Meaning there's something very deja vu about it. Terrible cover.

But I guess Gigi finally got her OG cover and that's all that matters, lol.

Finally a solo cover! I can’t believe it took this long. Don’t love the cover but it’s not offensive either. I wish they went with a different photographer, tbh.

I like her pose and silhouette, and the styling is actually make the Prada looks expensive for once. Ethan trying his best to do Meisel and the result is decent.

Thanks God is OG because I cannot stand another Vogue family cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->