US Vogue March 2022 : Kim Kardashian by Carlijn Jacobs

I like the retro futuristic vibe of the cover and that is so unlike US Vogue. The editorial is very hit & miss for me but overall, it´s not a bad issue imo considering that KK is on the cover.

I don't know how i really feel about the cover and the editorial but i love the styling

Took me a second to realise I was looking at a US Vogue cover and not UK Vogue. Like last month, this doesn't feel classically US Vogue (for better or worse). That awful kerning gave it away though, why have they done that?!

I actually like the cover, mostly because I think that Loewe look has photographed beautifully for once. I do wish Kim's face wasn't so stiff looking though. She looks like she just closed her mouth after the photographer said "closed-mouth now". I know she can deliver more attitude than that.

The editorial is very Carlijn Jacobs, feels kind of Y2K overall, especially the shots with her kids. I don't love it, but I don't hate it either. It's fine I guess.

Expecting the inside content to be as mediocre as ever though, maybe they'll surprise me this month. Who am I kidding?

At first glance I thought the title read "by Caitlyn Jenner." :ninja:

All things considered, I do really like the cover. That text on the side looks really amateurs though.

Beautiful! And congrats to Carlijn to score US Vogue. Her best American Vogue cover to date. Still hate her show, hahaha. But stunning.

Very Vogue Australia back when it was good for a few years. That’s not a compliment btw although I used to love Aussie Vogue.

it’s a good cover and the editorial is also good.
do I really care for Kim or any of the Kardashians? no.

well, at least she seems to have fun with fashion and they experiment well with her.

anyone knows how big this issue will be?
(I purchased the Lorde one and I’ve checked the latest one with Olivia and it’s paper thing so I left it on the shelf. I’m not buying a magazine that thin. unfortunately I missed the SJP one but I guess it was as skinny…)

kudos to Anna for putting that Loewe on the cover.

I love everything except how expressionless she looks, almost like a digital doll.

Why do they ALWAYS pick the worst of the photos for the cover????? This is awful...but some of the editorial shots are great!

Great choice for the body issue. I hope Anna returns with this theme edition and the age one every year. I noticed that I disliked her very first cover because Kanye (and her reality star status at the moment). But without him it would have been less cringe. She looks beautiful in that one too, but him kinda ruined. Glad she split with him. Her second cover with Jansson was better than the first, but this one takes the price.

The cover is great but there’s something off about the layout.
Anna had some unexpected covers that felt very US Vogue still…This one feels indeed very UK.

I’m confused by how people expected Linda Evangelista on the cover of Vogue US? It’s obvious that if she makes a return, it will be through the lenses of Meisel… And we know who commission Meisel nowadays.

I was already rolling my eyes when I saw the title of the topic, as I have never warmed to any Kardashian or their fame, but this cover is simply stunning and has to be the best Kim has ever looked in a magazine. Great editorial as well, the second picture is giving me Kylie CCYOOMH vibes.

Fabulous cover! She looks great and the colour palette is gorgeous. Of course it's ruined somewhat by the kerning of the coverlines, if they went back to normal it would be a perfect cover.

A real strong cover image, love how futuristic it feels and how different the Loewe look is for Kim! A thousand times better than last month but still think I prefer Kim's cover of American Vogue photographed by Mikael Jansson.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marrefoto
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->