US Vogue September 2009 : Charlize Theron by Mario Testino

When I eventually get this issue, the first section I'll turn to is the letters page, because I find myself curious about what readers have been saying about the magazine's recent content (unless it's already been scanned and I've missed it).

Can anyone ID the group of models in post #337? Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone ID the group of models in post #337? Thanks!
From Left to right: Jourdan Dunn, Sasha Pivovarova, Caroline Trentini, Lily Donaldson, Daria Werbowy, Anna Jagodzinska, Isabeli Fontana, Liya Kebede, Coco Rocha, Raquel Zimmermann, Natasha Poly & Karlie Kloss

Thanks everyone!! Is there an actual reason, other than perhaps general arrogance, that Vogue does not identify the editorial models somewhere?? I mean- in the back it will say Perfume by... but not who the model is! Bizarre... :(

Thanks everyone!! Is there an actual reason, other than perhaps general arrogance, that Vogue does not identify the editorial models somewhere?? I mean- in the back it will say Perfume by... but not who the model is! Bizarre... :(

The models for all of the editorials are identified in the magazine. The models for the Fashion's Night Out picture were identified in the credits section in the back of the magazine.

Last edited by a moderator:
And Vogue always feature the same girls so I guess they assume that we already know them. :innocent:

Oh, BTW, I really enjoyed the Nostaligia with Beverly Johnson. It was very inspirational. :flower: The editorials are also very good I especially like Natalia's, Karlie's by Sims & Miesel's.

This is RIDICULOUSLY boring.
I feel like Vogue has done this same exact cover before......

^^Agreed. This bored me to tears and really I only flipped through it. Do I HAVE to endure flipping through 130 pages of ads before getting to the contents page? FFS.

Didnt like any of the eds except In The Mood and that was even a bit stale, the Karlie Kloss ed-:sick: and I cannot Charlize Theron. NEVER have, NEVER will.

Glad I didnt pay for it.

I must be alone because I loved it. All the articles were really interesting and I read through the magazine in one sitting..

I must be alone because I loved it. All the articles were really interesting and I read through the magazine in one sitting..

No you're not. I enjoyed all the articles & features also. The editorials are always secondary for me. That's not the main reason I buy Vogue.

^ I loved it too. You're not alone. :smile: I mean, better than the other September issues, IMO.

I loved the Beverly Johnson and Jenny Sanford's feature! This is one of the best issues of VOGUE

Theron was at the Dior boutique for FNO signing copies:

dior2.jpg

wwd.com

^ I just ADORE her. Great woman. Thanks Miss Dalloway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->