Véronique Branquinho S/S 2004 - Paris

Astrid21

Reaction score
I was very impressed. She definitely stayed true to herself but updating her signature look as well. I can tell red is going to be big for Spring.

Not bad, but -as usual- i was expecting more from VB, this seemed a bit too simple, she sure goes after big budget orders, which is understandable, but ...

anyway, thanks for the pictures -and for you time putting all this together for us Astrid :heart:

This collection seemed sexier to me,this time around. Still,as always,very understated but much sexier. All that boudoir red and the lingerie details....and everything looked a bit closer to the body as well.

Not a thrilling collection though. Kind of makes me miss her Victorian/Neo-NewWave phase.

yeah, i also thought of this one being sexier than usual, which is not a bad thing in my book :smile:
it's still has that tasteful reserve, which so many oversexed collections lack at this point. Still cool, kind of edgy, so well edited & styled. She's one of my faves :heart: Too bad i can't afford it
right now :cry:
Thanks for posting photos Astrid :flower:

The red is wonderful. I wish I had that red trench so I could dress up as Carmen Sandiego for Halloween. :wink:

veyr ncie understanted collection fromVB, sexier yes, but also very simple, I was not capture by thsi in the same way as I was soem of ehr past collections, I love the bright red, so strong, the black dresses layerd with white :heart:

oh and the shoes :heart: :heart: :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anka xx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->