V Magazine #146 Spring Preview 2024 : Linda Evangelista by Steven Klein

Excited to see Klein but... idk

Hmmm what is this? Although….interesting to see Linda in a different style. So I’m gonna reserve judgement until I see the full thang

The resurgence of Linda Evangelista is without a doubt my favourite thing to happen in fashion in recent memory. Is it purely out of nostalgia? Maybe. But the woman's still fabulous and I'm happy to see that she's still as versatile as ever, unafraid to experiment. In the few appearances we've seen so far, she's already shown more versatility than most contemporary models show in their entire careers and I applaud her for that. This is a bit too camp for my usual taste, but I embrace it regardless. I think it works as a cover and I'm excited to see what her and Klein cooked up together for this story.

I don´t love it but I appreciate all the individual elements, just not the end result... and I prefer this over any of the 2023 covers. It´s a great start of the year imo :smile:

The first cover is definitely striking. Finally something different from Linda and in full-color.

I’ll stay quiet until I see the other 3 covers.

Linda confuses me so much; she talks about being haunted by her image when it's retouched and then allows it to be manipulated past the point of sense/recognition. I feel for her. Image-wise, I do love the gold and I'm a big Steven K fan. Looking forward to seeing the other cover options.

I don't hate this cover. It's certainly striking, and will probably pop in print.

Well... it's an interesting cover, more interesting than anything V has put out post-pandemic

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swissmiss2000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->