Karma Chameleon
Photographer: Steven Klein
Styling: Patti Wilson
Hair: Julien D'Ys
Make Up: Kabuki
Nails: Honey
Model: Linda Evangelista

dnamodels.com

Love Linda! I’m so happy she got her confidence back. But this… isn’t it. It’s just all so dated.

As much as I dislike Linda's comeback, so much of the problem here is with Steven Klein IMO. I'd much rather take a half-baked editorial by Juergen Teller than a mess like this from Klein (or Walker, for that matter).
Don’t call it a comeback. She’s been around for forever

My favourite are the demonic lace ones, particularly the shots with that big curl in Aziz. I am disappointed that the four different covers weren't developed into separate stories. Golden body paint is my least favourite, they're quite horrid images. The full-body cover isn't my favourite, but I was excited about the direction which is essential Steven Klein for me. I enjoy the few shots from that set and I wish it was more developed into a complete story that I know Klein was capable of. And then the rest of the portraits are quite stunning to me. Would've been better as a more developed story with more than two garments to see, her face has still got it after all these years and I genuinely can't see what anyone could be complaining about. She looks stunning as ever. I do hate how horrible her nails look in every close-up, though. It does put me off a bit.

Seeing the editorial and the title make smore sense. Before it was a mismatch but thw Chameleon reference makes sense and she's Linda so one cant be mad.

V TRENDS: CORPORATE CHIC
Photography:
Timothy Schaumburg
Styling: Xander Ang
Hair: Yann Turchi
Make-up: Kenny Campbell
Model: Dalton Dubois

vmagazine.com

OPPOSITES ATTRACT THIS SPRING!
Photography:
Jack Bridgland
Styling: Nicola Formichetti
Hair: Evanie Frausto
Make-up: Raisa Flowers
Models: Sara Grace Wallerstedt, Ugbad Abdi, Amelia Grey, Gabbriette, Chloe Oh, Ashley Graham, Heather Diamond Strongarm, Celina Ralph & Precious Lee

vmagazine.com

Received my copy. A f***ing waste of money. I bought the gothic cover (the one with the rose) and the issue is only 80 pages 🙄.

Linda’s ed: 14 pages. Same order you see posted here. No interview.
Trends: 4 pages, 2 pictures per page.
Opposites… ed: Same posted here, 2 pages per model. Includes a little interview with them, nothing interesting.
Cinema Taradiso: 6 pages. Tara Emand photographed by Van Mossevelde. Black and white pictures, nothing groundbreaking.

That’s all. Don’t buy it, isn’t worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wsmith2131
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->