V Magazine July/August 2005 : Daria Werbowy by Bruce Weber

Reaction score
From models.com

CoverV361.jpg

Daria Now!
The Daria festival continues in OTM with this sneak peek of the Summer issue of V Magazine set to hit the stands any day now. She is very much, the most pristine girl working the runway right this second.

thanks metal!!!...
looks great!!...

:flower:

Cute cover, but again it leaves me wondering what's so special about her :wink:
I mean, this is puppy love tribute to her - but her image alone does not explain why she is so lovable. It's not like she looks as endeering as Twiggy, Gia, Celia Hammond or Stephanie Seymour or anything! Daria seems very sweet (a little too sweet and smiling for my taste) backstage - very articulate for a model and so on - but to me - a model who deserves covers like this should speak directly to the viewer from the cover. B)

Btw, isn't it about time to put her on the models.com icons list? Seems to me the models who've gotten that treatment recently have become rather non existent since then...Karolina and Liya.

Last edited by a moderator:
i love it... :heart:

a preview of the issue is up at vmagazine.com:

"first look at fall" guinevere by glen luchford
"loud and in tents" shots from the f/w ready to wear shows
interview with joaquin phoenix

I LOOOVEED this cover great photo and i liked the logo of V in neon very cool:heart:

Love the Cover, then again l love most of V's covers, Daria is Ok, just Ok, never really seen what the fuss is all about, and cant understand why she is put in the same league as Gisele?

more on v 35:

FIRST LOOK AT FALL 9 coloured pics of guinivere ph by glen luchford. black studio shoot. preview pics are at vmagazine.com

V LOVE DARIA 5 pages and a lot of b/w/coloured pics of daria ph by bruce weber. She wears balenciaga.

WELCOME TO AMERICA mona, romina l., anja, stam, doutzen, solange, sessilee, iselin, missy, vlada, Jeisa chiminazzo and julia s ph by terry tsiolis. One pics for each models, black studio shoot.

GANG RELEATED 5 pics of a group of new faces ph by luciana val & franco musso. studio shoot. The models are portia, sally, julia, darya, russlana, milana, victoria, marina and mae.

ads:
dolce & gabbana-1 pg.
emporio armani-2 pg.
lv-uma 1 pg.
dior-kate 1 pg.
adidas originals-1 pg.
fendi-carolyn m. 2 pg.
D&G-1 pg.
dom perignon-helena c 1 pg.
diesel-1 pg.
lagerfeld gallery-erin w 1pg.
sisley-vicky a+nicole t 1 pg.
miss sixty-asia argento 1 pg.
calvin klein jeans-natalia v. 1 pg.

testinofan said:
I LOOOVEED this cover great photo and i liked the logo of V in neon very cool:heart:

I love the prismic V too. But without the neon effect the cover would be bland - and what does that say about the photo itself?

man i hope barnes and nobel decides not to be stupid this month..and actually gets this issue.. i need ot have a serious word with the person in charge of getting the magazines

This cover is cool, but it wouldn't be without the big neon V.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->