Vanity Fair December 2013 : Nicole Kidman by Patrick Demachelier

t-rex

everything sucks!
Reaction score
2q8caid.jpg

VanityFair.com

I think it is a stunning cover.
I like the "kelly" vibe, the dress is beautiful so is Nicole

I feel like I've seen this before from the same magazine..

This cover is a bit redundant now the Grace Kelly movie has been postponed. She looks beautiful though.

LOL, poor VF. Grace of Monaco gets delayed, and they're stuck with this cover anyway. Nicole's face looks very odd. The styling is predictable.

Just cant appreciate this, not a single aspect of it, and it looks way too dated!

"The Wife Who Outfoxed Kristen Stewart"

LOL Vanity Fair. You are a mess.

I can't imagine that they wouldn't have time to find another cover star after Grace of Monaco got pushed back. Maybe there's something else in the interview that's timely and required publishing by December? Hmm, that still seems like a stretch. Oh well, love Nicole. No complaints here.

looks perfect for a December issue, to me. I always love Nicole and, despite many people's ideas about her, I have honestly always found her to be quite forthcoming and open in interviews; she usually makes for an interesting read.

It's nice but a bit boring for Nicole.
Wish we could see more of the dress.

At first I thought the font was nicely done,
But looks like their new design director is getting a bit carried away!
What's up with that Plus?!, made like Nicole is wearing a horrible belt.

i don't think the cover works very well but i love Nicole and am happy to see her. :heart: and from what i've read, the interview sounds great as well. she is so refreshingly honest and intimate… i have always appreciated that.

Liberty Ross feature
photographed by Norman Jean Roy

nzegd4.jpg

VanityFair

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The Byron Boy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"