Vanity Fair March 2006 : Keira, Scarlett & Tom by Annie Leibovitz

That is one of the most unflattering pictures of Scarlett Johansson I have ever seen. The girl looks so awkward and one side of the cheek looks puffed up!

^ It is out in Canada, I picked it up on Tuesday.

I just wish it was not wrapped in cellophane (probably because of the nudity) so I could have checked it out before buying it - I would not have bought it. At first I was excited about the issue but after reading most of it, I find the issue pretty boring. The Tom Ford inspired photographs are nice but after I had a good look at them I think some could have been a bit more shocking or inspired. And I thought there would be a lot more on Tom Ford :(

Thanks harumi for the pic :flower:

Who is that guy in the top left corner? Thanks in advance.

Is Peter Sarsgaard in there? If he is does anyone mind scanning his pic? :smile:

L.A.Gant said:
^ It is out in Canada, I picked it up on Tuesday.

I haven't seen it where I am (specifically at the Bay/Bloor Indigo and the Shoppers Drug Mart and Pharma Plus in the Manulife Centre).

Gah.

^Zoolander ...so true...yet he is always pictured and surrounded by girls...what does Richard think of this?

Harumi said:
Well Tom doesn't have much hair. Only a bit on the chest and on the legs. You can't really see any hair on the pics, but I'll scan the two 'nude' pics tomorrow and post them on Tom's thread for you.:flower:

One quote from the interview you might be interested in:
TWO nude pics? i thought there was just one (TF grabbing the arses of two girls dressed in white)..whats the other nude? :woot: ..yes, please scan that one (i have only a palm-sized photo of that one...would be great it see it in a bigger size:(flower: ... That quote...yeah i read it long back..but hows it possible.....Also, the hair on his chest...sometimes theres a real bush (see the Britsh Vogue pictures in November), and other times its just very sparse...does he , dare we say it, wax :shock: ? I have never seen his nipples either....anyone have THAT shot?? :rolleyes: :woot: :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
liberty33r1b said:
so true! i really hope other mags pick up and follow suit!!
there are not too many fashio designers who are good looking and lust worthy ..TF is one of the few genuinely sexy ones who transcends sexuality..hence VF could put him on the cover... i dont think they would put someone who is flamboyantly effiminate:unsure:

Only women are naked for this photoshoot, and that sends a disgusting message. Absolutely appalling.

LoveMyBoots said:
Thanks harumi for the pic :flower:

Who is that guy in the top left corner? Thanks in advance.
This is Eric Bana (Just Jared)

Do you need more full pics?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, either Reese got REALLY thin or some photoshoppin' went on and they shaved her legs off.

Harumi I :heart: you.

I love that picture of Eric Bana, its so kitsch he looks like a 1970's p*rn actor and I mean that in the nicest possible way. There's something so Dirk Diggler about it. Seedy yet appealing. I'm not usually a fan of Terry Richardson's work but this is him at his best.

I picked up a copy of the issue today and I have to say that my favorite shot is of Sienna Miller, it reminds me quite a bit of Dynasty. So decadent and sinful I think she looks just great. Perhaps I should scan the rest of the portfolio.

I agree that the male nudity boundary really could have been pushed. There is no reason why that Joaquin photo couldn't have been just a little more revealing...Free the Phoenix!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imjustken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->