Vanity Fair March 2006 : Keira, Scarlett & Tom by Annie Leibovitz

Zoolander said:
Scarlett looks odd...like those "baby on a fur rug" pictures...

Maybe that was part of the point?:wink:

Anyhoo, I don't really see why it's such a big deal. All the media coverage is ludicrous, obviously just to generate sales for the magazine; I can't believe how hook-line-and-sinker people have gone for it..I'm sure men the world over are happy to have a chance to lust over Scarlett's *** (I can't imagine who in the world finds that Keira attractive - she is like a nasty private school vampire - the way she uses her mouth :shock: she makes me cringe every time i see her)

One thing's for sure - Scarlett looks like she could use a trip or 2 to the gym (not cos she's fat, just sooo fluffy and untoned)

I just saw some of the rest of the shoots...I guess Keira & Scarlett were saved from being the most tasteless photo in that magazine! Sienna takes that honor...yuck, way to convince people you're not just in Hollywood cause your the girl who'll take of her clothes anytime Sienna! Plus she just has nooooo boobs and looks 40.. Ehhh which

Natalie looks like a godess!! wow!
edit: oops haha the photo of natalie is appropriately titled The Goddess didn't notice! :D they totally got it right with her!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what it is about the cover that makes me gag, but it does. Maybe it's Scarlett looking like a not-very-pretty naked cherub that was hit with a bottle of baby powder.. or Keira looking like she's about to gasp for air.. but maybe that's just her "look"? :rolleyes:

I'm glad Rachel backed out. Especially since Tom was going to have all the girls in bed together. Seeing how the picture turned out (I think maybe it could have been tasteful if they were posed differently..) it was definitely a good move.

I just don't really see the point? :huh: When something like that is done just to further your career... well.. :yuk:

However... if Ewan McGregor was on the cover completely naked... um... :woot: That'd be a veddy different story.

(same source)

okay... i think thats all the ones we didn't have, but i will doublecheck

Patricia Clarkson looks very glam! I like!
the Dakota one is a bit scary though...ummmm

LOVE it. It's raw, it's sexy... I don't care if sex sells... I love the whole idea of this.

(Scarlett isn't looking her best on the front, though...)

Sorry, I dig. :blush: :flower:

i don't know if that's all of them, this girl didn't have angelina jolie or george clooney...
if someone has the issue, can you doublecheck that we have all of them now?

Wow. I was just coming to post those :D Never did I think that my little scans would be all over the internet. Teehee. The power of Tom Ford. I had posted the portfolio in my Livejournal originally. I have George and Angelina as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->