Vanity Fair October 2023 : Bad Bunny by Szilveszter Mako

This looks interesting but the large text messed the balance.

Does regular VF reader cares about Bad Bunny??
And who is a regular VF reader at this point?

Sadly for VF, that would be me, regular subscriber and reader of every article. I know nothing about Bad Bunny, and if I wasn't subscribed, I wouldn't be paying £5.99 at the newsstand to find out more.

The UK version is 104 pgs, comes with the regular On Time supplement, 104 pgs.

A small flyer has fallen out of the issue for the Vogue Collection, where I can buy logo sweatpants and T-shirts, let's see what they're offering... there's a forthcoming advent calendar where the boxes have pictures of vintage Vogue covers. Elsewhere, the amount of branding in this sports casual shop is keeping embroidery in business.

The Bad Bunny piece is followed by a look at "The Last Descent" of the Titan submersible, then an article about how the English country house is having "a reckoning". Vanity Fair provides a take on AI and the future, followed by an interview with director/writer Nia DaCosta.

"The would-be Gatsby of the Hamptons" is Michael Rubin, and the issues closes with a take on how the US Army is preparing for future conflict on new frontiers. The Proust Questionnaire is Melissa Etheridge.

The feel of the (flimsy) issue matches the colours of the cover.

Bad Bunny's Year...of Rest and Relaxation
Photo Szilveszter Makó
Stylist Nicole Chapoteau

vanity fair

Very boring bland studio with CGI presentation. Bland boring shots. A lot of unwearable styling.

^ Jorge Lopez does exist!. I did search the name on Apple Music assuming it was music (and not the vagueness of origin- which previously made an appearance in the Linda/Salma discussion in the Vogue thread) the basis for the comparison but nothing came up. So a former Disney actor whose secondary role in a teen series that peaked 4 years ago deserves more recognition than someone who has gradually worked his way up literally from nothing? okay..

The editorial is better than the cover, way tolerable, but he need to lear to make different faces between pictures. Has the same look in every frame.

The editorial is better than the cover, way tolerable, but he need to lear to make different faces between pictures. Has the same look in every frame.

I'm pretty sure that was the point...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albineet
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->