Versace F/W 09.10 : Gisele Bündchen & Paul Sculfor by Mario Testino

Versace really needs a fresh campaign. New start.

Start off with ditching Giselle. And no Kate either. Or any other "super". Then, come up with an interesting concept. Actually, anything would be more interesting than what they've had for the past few seasons.

^Although I agree with you I think theyre playing it safe for now considering the economic situation. However I too want to see something different. Id LOVE to see someone new for Versace and under a new photographic perspective.

I cant stand Snejana Onopka but I think she'd look so outstanding in a Versace campaign. Mariacarla and Georgina are an obvious option. And Hilary of course :wub: that would be my dream.

Testino for Versace is indeed getting stale. Of all his recent Versace campaigns I only really liked s/s 07.

The way I see there are two option go back to Meisel or do something completely different and hire a photographer not associated with Versace.

Its not that Testino is a bad photographer its just that he's becomiong very boring doing Versace's campaign season after season. His style is getting old for Versace.

does anyone else think this looks kind of like Carmen Kass's Gucci ads? not sure which season, but the concept and setting look very similar.

does anyone else think this looks kind of like Carmen Kass's Gucci ads? not sure which season, but the concept and setting look very similar.
S/S 03... I wouldn't say the concept, but the setting and lighting look similar.
This is the best shot so far, imo.

In some shots Carmen does indeed also leans against the wall in similar fashion and is shot from a somewhat same angle. Well spotted.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh! the last shot really showcases the specialness of the garment.

generally....

sexy, classy.... safe tho.

That shot is hot beyond belief. Gisele looks amazing. The hair and everything. I just dont remember this dress on the runway lol

I'm more focused on Gisele's heels, they're gorg. Other than that, how incredibly boring.

I wonder who'll be in the menswear campaign? Mcdreamy again perhaps? :lol:

This is the best now. I love the pose and the color. Gisele looks really great. Now i can´t wait to see the whole campaign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->