Versace F/W 10.11 Milan

omg metallic dresses!
i'm loving this collection. the finale seems interesting...

the music included "let's get physical" apparently!! yay

I am LOVING what I am seeing. This metallic theme is great. Donatella shines is fall collections. The coats are to amazing, and the metalic dresses to die for. I almost fell out of my seat when I saw the teal and purple metallic dresses:woot:. Great collection

So far, i love the evening dresses, but the daywear......i need to see better quality pics!!!

It seems like a complete contrast to S/S 2010.....it's more minimal and clean :D

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG, this is sooooooooo bad (I thought Versace couldn't get any worse). :cry:

Gettyimags.com has more pictures. I think the cuts are great. The simple white and black dresses reminds me on Gucci S/S 10.

maybe i need better pictures
but
i just don't understand why people are eating this up
don't like this

vz78ee.jpg

getty

And here I thought ss10 was going to be hard to top, but this has got to be one of donatella's best collections I've seen since ever. The dresses seem quintessential Versace but they're so breathtaking and beautiful. I love that she continued in the direction that she took for the menswear. I'm particulary loving the gowns and the colors. That look with the electric blue fur vest on Vlada is so lust worthy. This is probably my favorite collection of Milan so far, no doubt. It has attitude and looks fabulous.

The most fascinating thing about every Versace collection is how people are going crazy about it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"