Versace F/W 10.11 Milan

The most fascinating thing about every Versace collection is how people are going crazy about it...

It's the Versace vibe baby :D
I'm loving it because everything for me is great about it: The collection itself with the gorges gowns, the cool runway, the great music choice and the fab modelcasting (although It was better in the earlier days...) there's nothing bad about Versace, never!
That's why this is one of the most exciting shows in FW.
So, that's how I see it, maybe some share this opinion ^_^

Im disappointed because there's nothing that makes me really go 'waow' (except the finale) like in previous seasons . I'm a fan of Versace, but it's tiring and I hate the runway setup too .

5wz4f8.jpg
vya7oz.jpg
2lrpfd.jpg
nl6bdi.jpg
2a6qnur.jpg

getty

the blue, orange, and white dresses totally remind me of the dresses from the Spring/Summer 2008 collection.

Yes, the colour palette is very similar to Spring/Summer 2008, my fave Versace collection!!!

truely perfect !!!!!! really, i can't stop saying this is absolutely great. there is that mysterious versace touch, that spirit which emanate from clothes that's amazing...now i've one fear, or one hope : there many many things to do with that brittle mix of futuristic and glamor, and i hope the brand will stay on that "road" for mannnny futur collections

Casting seems to be another mess like last season.

The futuristic theme at the beginning of the show seemed pretty distant from the gowns at the end, which made a collection for me.

Beautiful. I love how they continued the men's aesthetic. Some of them look like Bond-girl attires.

I don't see why people need to roll their eyes when other people love this collection. Everyone has their tastes.

its utterly sl*tty lol , but not in that sophisticated disco sl*t kind of way , just in that come here and eat me kind of way.

the PANTS were insane!!!
i loved this collection but i must say this was predictable

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSGTog
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->