Versace Pre-Fall 2021 Milan

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by vogue28, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Cory333

Cory333 Member

Those small colourful bags are killing me. So ridiculous on a person. Saw a video with Haley Bieber showcasing her wardrobe for week (stumbled on it by accident I swear :blink:), and she styled a boxy sweats outfit where she tucked the sweatpants into her socks, you guessed it, with a tiny pink bag. :sick:
    I don't relate to today's youth and their instagram fashion, but how did we become so soulless, superficial and dumb... Sorry for the slighty off-topic rant.

2. velvetandsilk

velvetandsilk Active Member

This is the main due i stopped spend time on Instagram. They buy this kind of clothes because they hadn't to dry-cleaning. Many celebrity's walk-in closet looks as trophy/relic- bags and shoes. They don't open drawer and told: this is my wonderful haute couture dress. Majority haute couture clothes should be lie down in drawer or special boxes and wrapped by fine acid-free paper.

YohjiAddict and Cory333 like this.
  3. Haunt

Haunt New Member

The only Versace I see in this are the women's pants in 48 -- the detailing at the bottom reminds me of THAT dress that Elizabeth Hurley wore in 1994.

4. ToniToni

ToniToni New Member

Fashion nowadays is so dumbed down that it's getting ridiculous. Not that overly "intellectual" collections a la Raf are any better most of the time anymore, haha. But hey, perfect for the instagram generation. I guess.

5. fakeawake

fakeawake Active Member

I genuinely don’t know anyone over 30 who dresses like this.

RedSmokeRise and ToniToni like this.